Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I sell Green 5mW Lasers for only $23.99!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then you are obviously to busy to help people, make friends, learn a thing or two, and do reviews.

mkdive

Well then you are obviously to busy to help people, make friends, learn a thing or two, and do reviews.

Oh no, one of my few threads was actually a good deal on some dorcy hosts I found on clearance. I count that as helping fellow members? Friends, I have those in real life. I am friendly on forums, but not looking for friends here. Looking to learn. Which for me, learning on here comes from reading. Again I don't get post count from that.
1848.gif

Last edited:

mkdive

I'm done with the arguing. I don't enjoy it much, its not really my style. Im not on this forum for arguing. Thought I would join to share a common interest.

To the OP, sorry about the thread jack.

Dude you are like a broken record with these post counts. For the last time, if you like it or not, you NEED post counts so we know who you are. I could care less if you post or not, but dont expect people to take your word on anyhing till people know who you are. And we wont know who you are till we get to know you though posts.

Geez by these stupid comments you make it doesnt look good LMAO. Good luck n00b, er..boob.

Area 51 worker...

I love how on forums, post count some how equals someone's knowledge to the subject at hand.

Sorry fellas, I work 80+ hours a week & 800 miles from home, I'm on 2-4 flights a week back and forth from work. I don't have the time to work on my post count like you two.
Boob comment was classic.
toast.gif

If you think you will sell 5 mw greens for that price then you should really re-consider it. Check the other sellers for their prices.

Last edited:
advertising on here won't really work somehow..
Considering you can get the same laser on dealextreme for $10.50 + free worldwide shipping. lol.

On your site you say some people sell this laser for $200.00?!?!!

advertising on here won't really work somehow..
Considering you can get the same laser on dealextreme for $10.50 + free worldwide shipping. lol.

On your site you say some people sell this laser for $200.00?!?!!

Correct. That would be the price of a 5 mw green years ago when they costed a fortune.

Jaseth

"ALL THE OTHER WEBSITES SELL THIS SAME GREEN 5mW LASER (WITH VISIBLE BEAM) FOR $39.99, $79.99, $100.00, $129.00, AND EVEN $200.00!! I AM SELLING THIS LASER FOR ONLY $23.99 WITH FREE SHIPPING WITH TRACKING NUMBER! My price beats all the other websites out there BY A MILE!"

Do you really think people will buy from someone who writes like an excited 10-year old and blatantly LIES on his website? You have the highest price I have ever seen for a 5mW newwish pen laser. Most other websites sell the exact same or almost same product for $10 - $15.

Seb

daguin

You also sell them on eBay for $15-$16, shipped

eBay.com.my: 5mW Green Beam Laser Pointer *THE BEAM TRAVELS 2 MILES* (item 180422085745 end time Oct 30, 2009 21:09:39 MYT)
---------------------------
WHOIS info for your website;

Registrant (stars are mine to protect your personal mailing address. All your info is at WHOIS)

Nick Rust

(***) ***-**** Phone
Cincinnati, Ohio 45230
United States
lacrossedude66.ebayseller@yahoo.com
----------------------------------------

Is it just me or are they coming out of the woodwork lately?

Peace,
dave

I have NEVER had a compulsion to neg rep anyone.....so why do I feel the urge now? maybe leftover stress from the Darkdrama or perhaps being Ohio born I hate to see another embarassing Buckeye. I did message him that I did not think he will make many friends here (at the rate he is going) and he wrote back that he appreciated that??? Sarcasim of clueless?--he should get threadjacked as often as is possible.

YOU GO Dave- excellent detective work- not much gets by you!!! and yes like termites!!

Nick is on-line now-- not a 'school day'- if he has any brains Nick will just quietly fade away and not respond and go do his homework. SHHHHHH! no talking in study hall----

thanks man i appreciate what u think of my site...i am just trying to have fun with making a site...i have already sold many. I love lasers. just trying to have fun, but you guys are ruwening it. can't we all just be friends?!?!?! I am sorry bout the spammy looking posts like i siid i am new to the forums...i didnt know I wasnt sopse to do this on forums.

Wow- I thought my spelling and grammer was bad??-sorry we are 'ruwening' your fun. If I were you(glad I am not)I would start over- loose 'thegreenlaser' name on LPF. Join up anew- intro yourself with a little respect for the membership-dont spam us- dont post -just read-search-research- learn- donate $2 to LPF(your rich -right?"already sold many"-slow down-lots to take in here. IMHO--hak

Status
Not open for further replies.