Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I have missed you all, so much......

Wow, how long has it been, just after New Year's ???
I have missed you all soooooo muchhhhh....
Please forgive my absence.
I don't know where the time's gone.

Just after New Year's I expanded my business and took on extra work.
My family and I had to concentrate on the extra work load and my duties within the business had to come first.

Also now with our children now growing into young adults and needing our help and guidance, I though it be best if I took time off the forum so that my wife and I could establish our new routines and be there for them, etc.

I haven't done anything laser related since then, I have taken the odd afternoon time (only twice actually) to fly my drone but that's it.
No astro, no photography.
Too busy for anything else so everything (hobbies) were put on the back burner.

My cousin got married a few weeks ago so we (my wife and kids, all ten of us) spent one whole weekend down in Sydney and stayed at The Novatel at the Darling Harbour.
That was our holiday... :crackup:

I really have missed everyone so much.
I hope you're all well and everything's going well for you in 2018.

It will take me a few days to come up to speed on LPF so please feel free to let me know what's been happening here on LPF and also in your own lives.

It's nearly 10 pm here and I'm a bit tired so I'll leave it there for now.
It's good to be back and I want to thank everyone for all your concerns, well wishes and PMs.

RB

:D

FINALLY! Damn man, that was a long time away, happy to see you back :)

Wohooo!!
Laser Dundee is Back!!

This is me ATM

happydance.gif

I'm so glad to hear you mate!!!

Radim

Welcome back!
It is a great news for the forums you are here. We missed you here as well. Seems there are members returning recently... ;)
Enjoy...

Hi RB,
Glad you are back for the moment to fill us in on your absents, we were all concerned . We thought you took a walkabout with skippy. Come back soon when you have more time.

Rich:)

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome back, Andrew! :wave:
You had us worried there for awhile; we were about to mount a search party to go and find you!
You'll be back up speed in no time at all. :yh:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Yay! Very glad to see you back Andrew. I thought you deserted us. Welcome back. :beer:

Welcome back, Andrew! :wave:
You had us worried there for awhile; we were about to mount a search party to go and find you!
You'll be back up speed in no time at all. :yh:

Yeah, we almost booked flights over there, a rescue crew inc. Mac&Cheese, Cat with the Hat and IceMan.. :D

You got a new nickname btw, while you were gone... :whistle:

Last edited:
It is so good to have you back, Andrew. You have missed the 495nm diodes from Sharp. It is an awesome color, right on the edge between blue and green. I knew you were alright as you did contact some of us to let us know that, but it is so great to have you back. I hope you will be around a bit more often now. + rep as a welcome back. :D

Encap

Welcome back---so good to see you online once again.

LPF was about to send a team to Australia to locate you.

:beer: