Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I had a run-in with an "FBI agent" yesterday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ixfd64

Loser offended by stimulated emission of radiation? :p

Hey, it's a nifty recursive acronym, too!

Yes I need to see that picture also
I too am an FBI agent and don't you tell any one about this :shhh:

You know this guy might have just been off duty. I've had cops cut me some slack probably only because they were not on duty.

ixfd64

i would have told him, its a felony to impersonate an FBI AGENT

Yeah, I would have done that as well. I was in a bit of a panic at that time, so I didn't really know what would be the best response.

I would have loved to see the look on his face if the conversation had gone something like this:

Loser: You know, it's illegal to point that laser up in the sky-
Me: And so is impersonating a federal agent.

LA5ER

8vqn2o.jpg

1. He was a perv.
2. He was a poser.

A FBI agent, regardless if he was off duty or undercover, would have had a badge, and ID card with his photo, and information. They have to have these on them in case of emergencies, crimes, ect.

Go to the local police and make a report, and give them the picture. They wont care about the laser. It might save someone from getting harmed in the future from this clown. Dont wait.

Razako

Lots of losers do this type of thing. A few years ago I was setting off some illegal fireworks in the street with my family and this young couple started bitching me out about how I was gonna start a fire and stuff. I told em to Fk off and that I'm not gonna start a fire like a moron. Then they started calling the cops on their cellphone and we just left the area.

Mainly they just get off on the feeling of power. Some like the guy you met might have something more sinister in mind. In any event it's 100% illegal to impersonate a federal agent.

total chester hah!

he looks like someone whod had a few drinks and wanted to touch your beam... lol.

either way, glad you got out of that one safe, im interested to hear what the fbi has to say.

ixfd64

Yeah, I'm definitely planning to file a report soon. I'll keep you all posted.

I thought I recognized this guy. Obviously he was off duty when he caught you so didn't liquidate you.

Attachments

• mib.jpg
    mib.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 3,782
did you notice his red eyes... i think he is a vampire, or a crack addict.

michael

Status
Not open for further replies.