Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I had a run-in with an "FBI agent" yesterday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is quite a interesting little storry,... Maybe this presumed FBI guy was actually a MI6 agent send by her Majesty's secret service and run of when he saw one of your parents because het tought he recognized one of them as a CIA opperative,...;)

Morgan

^ If it's a fake ID, and was to have claimed any sort of British nationality, then it's much more likely he's a MOSSAD operative than FBI!!! :rolleyes::eg:;):crackup:

M
:)

he was a wanna be f.b.i. agent for sure...he would have had badge on him they do not leave home without them ..trust me.. lol

:umbrella:I'm almost 99% sure,.... that there must be some,.......... MI6 agents in the country measuring the temperature within the local populations,....;):angel::cool::poke::umbrella:

Last edited:
This is interesting man, I'm glad your safe, because whoever that mystery guy is, you never know, he might not of cared about your laser, he could have kidnapped you!

I think the F.B.I. has a dress code. That hat is not on the Ok to wear list.
Plus those eyes dont look right.
attachment.php

Attachments

• loser.jpg
    loser.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 11,543

ixfd64

This is interesting man, I'm glad your safe, because whoever that mystery guy is, you never know, he might not of cared about your laser, he could have kidnapped you!

That's what my parents are saying. The scariest part is that he (according to my parents) was trying to lure me into a less crowded area.

@rpaloalto

The red eyes were caused by the camera's flash.

That's what my parents are saying. The scariest part is that he (according to my parents) was trying to lure me into a less crowded area.

@rpaloalto

The red eyes were caused by the camera's flash.

wow! man thats scary, saw the pic too, that looks nothing like an "F.B.I agent" to the best of my knowledge.

How old are you?
This guy might be Chester the Molester.
At least your Ok, and you still have your laser.

ixfd64

I'm 24 years old, but many people say I look like a teenager. :crackup:

I guess he thought I was a gullible high school student. :p

ixfd64

What about undercover and/or off-duty agents? As far as I know, off-duty police officers (and federal agents, I assume) still retain their normal legal powers.

He just looks like a prick.. Ya know how some people just look like they're on a power trip? He's a mall security guard at best that gets off on pushing around people under a certain age, most likely because he was beaten up every day in school and now that he's in a position with a tiny bit of power, every time he sees someone that roughly fits the description of one of his past bullies he tries to push them around. I see this all the time, I had a middle school teacher like that... Turns out my dad used to beat this guy's a$$ all the time in high school. LOL :crackup:

lol ^. You should definetly turn him in. Like rpalo said he's probly a child malester...

Status
Not open for further replies.