Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I found Daguin's twin brother lol

I see this very brazen guy riding his bike around my neighborhood all the time, I think he looks like Daguin's avatar. Sorry for the poor picture quality, I took it with my iPhone and he was moving... but I still think he looks like Dave!
What do you guys think?

Attachments

• daguin.jpg2.jpg
    daguin.jpg2.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 336

mfo

Lmfao Vic, I know him too. I even know where he lives. I haven't seen him in a while though. Too bad you couldn't get a clearer shot as he really does look like Dave.

Rob

Darn I wish the pic were clearer. :(

Even though it's kind of blurry the general similarities are still there. Good find!

daguin

I obviously need to get me one of those orange and reflective vests. That is one heluva fashion statement there :whistle:

Peace,
dave

daguin

Looks like santa to me

Courtesy of Spyrorocks
daguinut9.jpg

Peace,
dave

Rob

Courtesy of Spyrorocks
daguinut9.jpg

Peace,
dave

Now I remember where I've seen you before!! And all my friends called me crazy for believing in you all these years. :san:

JK

Awesome pic though Dave!

daguin

Now I remember where I've seen you before!! And all my friends called me crazy for believing in you all these years. :san:
JK
Awesome pic though Dave!

When I have my hair out of my ponytail in public, so that my gray hair falls around my shoulders, children stare at me and point me out to their parents.

I smile and wink at them :san:

Peace,
dave

Rob

When I have my hair out of my ponytail in public, so that my gray hair falls around my shoulders, children stare at me and point me out to their parents.

I smile and wink at them :san:

Peace,
dave

Oh my God! That is got to be the funniest and most awesome thing I've heard all week! Props to you good sir!