Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I bet your SAik doesn't Look Like THis.;) #2

Wow...nice job. Polishing to that shine takes a lot of time and patience. +1 :kewlpics:

Look at all those tritium spots in that tailcap :p

Looks great, but I agree with Trevor. That clear powder coat would be phenomenal.

You put many hours into the polish. AL can be tricky if you over polish or heat up the surface area...Awesome Job!

I bet you couldn't even look at it out in the sun!!! Very nice work.:beer:

Asherz

There's something satisfying about polishing up aluminum, I did the same thing on my phones battery cover :)

Sweet job anyway man, looks awesome!

Thank you All for the kind words. Means Alot to me.:)

Iam glad you all like how it turned out.:)

Just trying to think whats going to be my next victim.:eg:

Trevor

Just noticed... it brings new meaning to the concept of polishing something so well you can see yourself in it. Nice shirt. :D

682_2734.jpg

-Trevor

@Trevor HEHE. I dint catch that. Good Eye.;) In the Video you can Really see a good Reflection. Especially the Heatsink. Almost looks like a Mirror. Ill post some more Pictures once the host is completely Finished.:)

Thanks its one of my favorite shirts.:)

Edit:

Thanks weidmark.:cool:

Last edited:
YEA. I was not plaining on getting one but that would be EPIC.

I was thinking about doing my Arctic G2 but it will be to difficult with all the electronics and Glue Etc.

If i can get a G1 Dirt Cheap. I dont care for anything inside the laser except maybe the stock heatsink I will do it to that.

If not then I will probebly get Ponitiac one.

Maybe i will ask him if he can not anodize Mine or Powder coat it. Not sure witch way he was going to do it.

So i dont have to Remove anything witch will make it much easier to do.

But it is in my head already. I will one day for sure.:cool:

Last edited:

jakeGT

The Antarctic p5 will be anodized black. I'm sure it would be easier for him to just not anodize yours. Go check out my thread pal, if your not already signed up. The link is in my signature

The Antarctic p5 will be anodized black. I'm sure it would be easier for him to just not anodize yours. Go check out my thread pal, if your not already signed up. The link is in my signature

Thanks Buddy. Ill take a look through it. I haven't check it in a wail.:) Ill let you know.:beer:

I want to see that! Keep polishing! :topic:

:D