Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I bet your Blue HotLights don't Look Like THis.;)

CL^^ Can you Please Either Resize the Picture Or add a link to it. Its Kinda Graphic. Thanks.:)

As well as Krogith. Thank you.:)

Yes. This is Not something the Average Joy or a child can do. You need to be in a well ventilated area with a Mask and Thick Gloves.

What are you serious? It's that that bad.

I got a picture of my face melting if you think thats bad

Thanks Coherent Light For changing into a link.:cool:

Edit:
What are you serious? It's that that bad.

Graphic picture should be add as a link as it might bother some and not others. You might find something not Graphic but some might. I cannot make you change it but i did ask nicely. Weather you want to is up to you. But i did find it disturbing.

Last edited:
lazeerer I changed it to a link, but you'll have to get Krogith to edit His post as well. Sorry didn't mean to Hi-Jack or post a disturbing picture, But We do have a few idiots passing through here that might try this without taking precautions.

!?

Did someone open an arc in front of you..... How did this happen?? You can PM a pic to me Krog, I'm not easily bothered or disturbed by graphic detail except when it comes to really greasy food :beer:

PM sent I didn't want to derail the thread as I thought it might a little

wow that looks awesome.

I would attempt it, but i think it would still take a couple of hours to get that kind of polishing even on the lathe.

Now your gonna have to polish your Aixiz module so the lens nut fits in lol

Excellent job Lazeerer!! Beautiful work as usual!!

wow that looks awesome.

I would attempt it, but i think it would still take a couple of hours to get that kind of polishing even on the lathe.

Now your gonna have to polish your Aixiz module so the lens nut fits in lol

Thanks Guys.:) Yea That is the last part to do Mo. Hope comes out as nice as the Heatsink and Host did. Iam waiting for some new modules to come in. I have a couple of older ones but i would rather start with brand new Axiz Module as it will be less work to Polish.

Yea on a lathe or buff/polish wheel your probably right a few hours. But so worth it.:bowdown:

Thanks Guys.:) Yea That is the last part to do Mo. Hope comes out as nice as the Heatsink and Host did. Iam waiting for some new modules to come in. I have a couple of older ones but i would rather start with brand new Axiz Module as it will be less work to Polish.

Yea on a lathe or buff/polish wheel your probably right a few hours. But so worth it.:bowdown:

heh i'll leave that to you. Sounds like a nightmare to me having to do that much polishing.
I'm not even going to polish these last 150 sinks, they'll just have the regular smooth finish.

speaking of which, i'm doing another $5 sale of them...i hope you or someone can do more of these shiny ones. I love the way they look.

........i might try one and see what happens...

heh i'll leave that to you. Sounds like a nightmare to me having to do that much polishing.
I'm not even going to polish these last 150 sinks, they'll just have the regular smooth finish.

speaking of which, i'm doing another $5 sale of them...i hope you or someone can do more of these shiny ones. I love the way they look.

........i might try one and see what happens...

HEHE. Yea it was a long process with a dremel. I Polished it in 2 diffrent stages using a yellow clay bar and then to white clay bar. It took 3 passes with the white bar polish stuff to get that much of a shine on it.:)

I have a couple more that is de anodized already just waiting to get my polish wheel in. I found a Grinder for a cheap price that i will convert over to a polish wheel.:wave:

PM sent about hotlight offer. I have a question.:)

Haha i just noticed my name.

:p Fixed. :beer:

Polish The shit out of that DTR. Believe me you wont regret it!
Well you got me beat. Mine did not have the texture still on it.:beer:

And yours is shinier. Great job.:gj:

p1010666d.jpg

^I dont think he has it anymore.:( That would Look Even more Awesome.

Iam going to do a Cree C6 Next.:eg:

Including the other hot lights i have. already done.:p

My 1st Small Sun polished one is almost done, and there is nary a blemish on it. Damn but these cast hosts take forever to polish to a mirror finish. It will have a 12x doing 583mW stuffed into it now and not a 445. Lazeerer you really should try the jewelers rouge for the final buffing it's extremely fine stuff.