Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Hyperion LPM + Vritonuzz Data Logger Platform

Ricker

Sure, if you are worried about that. I always am aware of its surroundings so it doesn't seem necessary to me. I think ESD would be a greater worry if you want to worry about something.
So true, Paul! I always wear a grounding wrist strap when using my LPM (and basically everything when building).

I would love a case for my LPM to make it look better, and though it won't protect static 100%, it will help. I was suppose to receive a free case, BUT I have no problems with spending $5-$20 for one either! I am also always looking for a nice Ophir meter head for my Hyperion as well! :)

paul1598419

Hi, Ricker. There's an Ophir head for sale on a thread here. The price was just lowered to $675.00 from $975.00, and it's used. :crackup:

Ricker

:wtf::takeit::crackup::crackup: Wow I'll take my chances on Ebay! Lol

paul1598419

They have the same head on eBay for $285.00. Some people believe that since they bought something new it is still worth that price now. Hope springs eternal. :tinfoil:

Immo1282

Holy cow!!
What is happened to the LPF after i'm MIA for months?? :eek:
Forum was migrated to XenForo by c0ldshadow :) Welcome back - been wanting a Hyperion pretty much ever since I joined the forum but I keep blowing my spare ££s on bits and pieces for other projects...

paul1598419

Welcome back, Pradipta. Long time, no see. Glad to see you posting again. ;)

paul1598419

I tried to see if it would open for me, but it didn't, Len. I have it already on my laptop, so I just checked for you.

hakzaw1

thanks Paul since then my PC went blue screen-=again- my blu-tooth speakers sound like cats on fire when that happens.

I still have Hyperions I am going to sell and those links MUST go with.
Can you send to me??it is on one of my laptops but not this one and I need to give it to a member wanting to make 'white' ...he can use chroma..

astralist

Hi folks!!

The real life things really took my free time a lot. In addition, some health condition prevents me from maximizing my productivity, hence i went MIA for months :(
Apparently many things happened since i last active on forums
checked in to LPF, web design/platform changed, my picture image hosting blocked, new laser diode, new people, etc

I do hope old friend and everyone i knew here is still doing their best, and always well with their life..

I have not much to update, just let you all know that recently i rebooted the production of the LPM
Some already being sold at the reseller.

trinh hong phuoc

Hi folks!!

The real life things really took my free time a lot. In addition, some health condition prevents me from maximizing my productivity, hence i went MIA for months :(
Apparently many things happened since i last active on forums
checked in to LPF, web design/platform changed, my picture image hosting blocked, new laser diode, new people, etc

I do hope old friend and everyone i knew here is still doing their best, and always well with their life..

I have not much to update, just let you all know that recently i rebooted the production of the LPM
Some already being sold at the reseller.

cool friend

paul1598419

Wow! Long time no hear from. Glad you are okay, Pradipta. Stay in contact.