Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hurricane Irene is HERE! :o

Funny as I recall you were running security for pimps and whores when you were young, and were quite proud of sleeping around with whores as well as your income at the time.

I didn't realize you were reporting all that illegal income:crackup: IRS must have LOVED you, I mean how many people report illegal earnings:crackup: I also LOVE how your story changes with each telling:crackup:

Btw, I would love to go out tonight but goddamn hurricane warning has everyone paranoid. So yeah, I'm stuck inside.

It's funny how you mentioned my ego, but in the meantime you're the one stalking on my every post and always need to have the last word.

As for ball busting, anything you say, can and will be used against you;)

Um, I was 16 when that was going on, and your the only one who makes sure to get the last word. You cant stop yourself if you tried.

Report what you want, I'm not breaking TOS, and your just as involved in every argument. So if they ban me, they have to ban you too numb nutz. If you have to cry to the modz to win an argument, then you really have issues.

WHAT DONT YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND ABOUT NO FIGHTING ON MY POSTS!

Sorry bro but its a public forum. You dont own the thread.

Last edited:

Things

Are the houses there built to any kind of wind code? Houses here are designed to stand at least Category 4 winds, which is lucky because of cyclone Yasi we had hit nearby earlier this year (Cat5). If course, the damage where it hit was still very dramatic, but luckily building codes are fairly high standards, or it could have been a lot worse.

Um, I was 16 when that was going on, and your the only one who makes sure to get the last word. You cant stop yourself if you tried.

Report what you want, I'm not breaking TOS, and your just as involved in every argument. So if they ban me, they have to ban you too numb nutz. If you have to cry to the modz to win an argument, then you really have issues.

See, there is just one very crucial difference. You're the one starting all the arguments through trolling. Also I have never said anything that's not supported by your very own posts.

Hmm, 16 huh? Guess it's never too early to start being an delinquent.

As for reporting, I'm annoyed at being a party to derailing threads, and have have asked you to stop that. This was your response:

:pop: um....no

If the mods ban me along with you, for speaking back... they prove themselves to be unfair hypocrites even more so than they have already by not reigning you in.

Are the houses there built to any kind of wind code?

The problem is many houses were built prior to stricter building codes being enforced, for example my apartment complex was originally intended as officer housing for veterans of ww2, it was finished in 1950. Plus contractors have a nasty habit of cutting corners whenever possible.

Last edited:
facepalm.jpg

Are the houses there built to any kind of wind code? Houses here are designed to stand at least Category 4 winds, which is lucky because of cyclone Yasi we had hit nearby earlier this year (Cat5). If course, the damage where it hit was still very dramatic, but luckily building codes are fairly high standards, or it could have been a lot worse.

I don't know about the coast and the ocean, but out here in the country fields of a landlocked state, that's a big negative for me. :( They're calling for 60-70 mph winds here.

Right now, the rain is going sideways and a river is forming in my backyard (no, there aren't any streams nearby normally) :p

me thinks both of you deserve your own section or forim in LPF. This way no one can say your thread jacking and you can start where you left off each day. And make it private access abd every once in a while you guys can talk about lasers.

You guys are like brothers.........

Its aboyt 1am in New Jersey now and its coming down hard but ( i hope i dont eat my words) the wind isnt bad. Well see in 3-4 hours

Anyone south of NJ or NY let us now whats coming??

Be safe

Well, the rain stopped here, but the winds are still are still going strong.
I've got no electric or internet. :( Thank God for 3G. :D
The local quarry just sent a Euclid (huge earth moving machine) through my road to clear downed trees.
There's damage and flooding, but nothing near what I was expecting.
Hope everyone else is safe as well...

Last edited:
Was up at around 8, it was raining and windy, but not abnormally so.

Looks like there were some pretty strong gusts, small branches and leaves everywhere.

Three landscaped trees with crappy roots were uprooted, but they are small.

A few roads around town, next to rivers are flooded and closed. Otherwise business as usual. Power did go down for about half hour around 5am... but was back up when I got up to check on things at 8pm. Currently everything is back to normal, and it's even sunny outside.

Hope everyone is ok too. Still some strong winds promised for tonight.

Here in France, it is 8:49 pm and on the news, they talked a lot about Irene is now a tropical storm, and they showed pictures of manhattan with flooding in the streets. It's impressive ... Good luck to all who are in the aeras most affected.

Lots of wind, 50-100k/ph,
Lots of rain,
Myself completly wet.

And im hundred (most likely thousands) miles away.

Lots of wind, 50-100k/ph,
Lots of rain,
Myself completly wet.

I thought that was normal weather for Canada:na:

I wanted to go for a walk in the park... park is flooded... drove through parking lot and it's covered in 5 inches of water, basically uturned and came back home:(

Media did blow this one way out proportion, but I guess too much paranoia is better than too little.

mfo

I thought that was normal weather for Canada:na:

I wanted to go for a walk in the park... park is flooded... drove through parking lot and it's covered in 5 inches of water, basically uturned and came back home:(

Media did blow this one way out proportion, but I guess too much paranoia is better than too little.

Heh, they always blow things out of proportion.

Trevor

Considering what has happened in Richmond, I don't really think it was blown out of proportion...

-Trevor

mfo

Considering what has happened in Richmond, I don't really think it was blown out of proportion...

-Trevor

Us here up north were implying there were blowing it out of proportion for the NYC area, and they in fact did. Sure, some low lying areas got flooded, but that's to be expected. They made it seem like this storm was going to be an apocalypse. Hell, here's a quote I pulled from an article on CNN.

"Hurricane experts are warning New Yorkers that millions of people could be trapped in their homes for days, without power, transportation and phones."

Like really? The media definitely way over hyped this storm (for us up here, not saying this storm was over exaggerated down south. I know hurricanes are stronger further south). Sometimes I wonder if they do shit like this to try to boost the economy a bit by getting everyone into a panic to buy supplies.

LaZeRz

Well, since we dont get any earthquakes or hurricanes/tornado's over here in sydney

All I can do is wish you luck :)