Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

HUGE CNI Frustrations...

1-15-11 Same old "under production" talk...

1-24-12 PACKAGE REC'D 2 OF THE 3 LASERS WE WERE WAITING FOR SHOWED UP THIS AM owners pm'd ;) -Glenn

Last edited:

CNI :gun:

This is kind of disheartening. I'm so glad I have not personally purchased from CNI. Looking forward to seeing an update as well.

I am curious about this as well. I don't understand the culture there that allows them to do this. It seems very simple to me, they apologize and refund your money. How is there anything else in their minds tha would be right to do?

ts

Wow, awesome thread! aryntha, your writing style and and straightforward play by play make for some enjoyable and informative reading.

I am in awe of this community and the members that stepped up for aryntha and got things moving on this.

Two questions:

Any updates on this? I searched, but couldn't find anything.

What kind of laser was (or is) it?

^^ with >8 months passing since the last update and knowing Matt like I do, ... its a safe bet that he is still waiting or got a refund and wants to put this behind him..

Gary at JL would never take up front money and has replied to those asking about DPSS yellows & orange lasers just may be too expensive to build.

Jl offers via my GB a 500mW 635nm for $400 and the same for 400 mW of 532nm
Combine for yellow.. and have >$200 leftover.

hak:)

Last edited:
I am still waiting for my 80 mW 589nm !

OK ok, my 589nm came in today 11-14-12 long wait! -GH

Last edited: