Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Howdy All

Glad to see your spirits are on the way up. And your right about making someone smile, it's one of the pleasures of life.

Glad to see you back mate =] if you don't mind me asking, what devastating thing happened to you? You can say it pm if you want, it just helps to tell someone, and I'll be that someone, no questions asked.

Glad to see you back mate =] if you don't mind me asking, what devastating thing happened to you? You can say it pm if you want, it just helps to tell someone, and I'll be that someone, no questions asked.

Use your head Blommie...
If Jeff wanted to share anything in the public Forum he would
have.
He is an adult.... He did state that is was a personal issue...

You're like an old woman needing to know what the neighbors
are doing behind closed doors....

Jerry

Last edited:
Use your head Blommie...
If Jeff wanted to share anything in the public Forum he would
have.
He is an adult.... He did state that is was a personal issue...

You're like an old woman needing to know what the neighbors
are doing behind closed doors....

Jerry

And thank you for being a jackass for no reason yet again. I have plenty of friends that come to me, and only tell me what's wrong or what's going on, because they know I will listen and care and it will stay with me. It's not being an old woman, it's being someone who gives 2 shits about someone's life. Ranting and venting to someone helps, it has with me, and it has with everyone I know, I was volunteering to be that outlet. If he doesn't want to, he doesn't have to. I was simply being nice.

Now, If you two are done, CAN We get back to Jeff?

Welcome back Mr. Pyro!

And thank you for being a jackass for no reason yet again. I have plenty of friends that come to me, and only tell me what's wrong or what's going on, because they know I will listen and care and it will stay with me. It's not being an old woman, it's being someone who gives 2 shits about someone's life. Ranting and venting to someone helps, it has with me, and it has with everyone I know, I was volunteering to be that outlet. If he doesn't want to, he doesn't have to. I was simply being nice.

Let me make this perfectly clear Bloomie...

Read the the 1st Post.... It is a personal Issue..

It's none of your business !!!!

Jerry

Last edited:
EDIT: There's no point, added to ignore list.

Last edited:
WTF?!!! Seriously? How did he get banned again?

How does this even happen???

are-you-fucking-kidding-me.jpg

Last edited:

daguin

It will be another couple of days again <sigh>

Peace,
dave