Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How would you react if the reputation system is removed on LPF?

How would you react if the reputation system is removed on LPF?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GSS

Thank you my man Pi, wow that did not feel good:eek: Like I was saying on the rep only if someone goe's out of their way to deserve a neg rep I agree with it. Iv'e been up since 1:00 if that makes any difference. Hey he got a few extra to boot:whistle:.....Edit I tried to cancel it when the box up top showed but it wouldnt let me Maby there should be an extra delete phase

Last edited:

APEX1

How would we no if a user is a trouble maker then? Im fine either way! Still going to love this place no matter what

Reactions: ped

ped

Who the hell changed my vote? I voted option 1 , not 3 ?! :twak:

Encap

Indeed!

If your vote has been changed, how many other votes have been and by whom would be a reasonable enquiry/?

ped

Well that makes a mockery of that then doesn't it..and FYI , MODS can't change the vote, I can edit options, but not my actual vote...hmm...

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
@ped, that is really odd your vote changed. I don't even see an option to change / edit the actual votes. If anyone else saw this happen please let me know.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter

Not only has peds vote been moved to option #3 (I would be satisfied with removing the system), 6 other voters in that catagory are either trolls, and or new members who have only been registered for two days or less; heck, they weren't even members when this poll started, WTF?

• ArgSucksMahBallsLOL
• GennadyZaritsky
• InfatassELardass
• Marie
• sal
• TennisShoes

That's 7 votes, or over 50% of that option! Not to mention TechJunkies in the (I would no longer use LPF) catagory.

I'm sure c0ld and the mods are aware of this, but at first glance, these votes seem to skew the results.

Edit: You beat me to it IE!

Last edited:

ped

Maybe we should start again, I'll make a topic, people pm me their vote, and I'll put it in a post, instead of a poll?

Opposed two polls, and even with 6-7 troll votes the results are consistent, and obvious. It's long past time to put this issue to bed.

Otherwise by the time it's all said and done the US will have president Trump in office :eek:

I see a lot of newbies getting reps now faster than ever before, I imagine this is because of the restrictions, requiring so many reps to be given out before you can rep someone for real for something. I refuse to rep most of them thinking too many are the sock puppets of a banned member.

Reactions: ped
Status
Not open for further replies.