Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How often do you swear?

Things

I swear A LOT, but it's between my friends and brothers, I don't use them out in public and on places like forums :p

ideas

Ithink I amaverage, I dont use the wordsin my day to day routine sentences, only when bad stuff happens LOL

Not much.  More around my friends, but still not much.  1-4 times a day average.  I won't say the "really bad" words (you know what I mean).

I'm 16.

EDIT: I swear a lot less than I did when I was 11.

-Mark

I used to swear so much, that I wouldn't be able to recall how much times I swore in one day.
Now, I don't swear that much at all...
Only when I am really pissed at something.

iewed

I started swearing gratuitously in the 3rd grade, I'm 16 now and I still swear just as much.

M

mr.lazo

Though I don't swear a LOT, I'll use coarse language when what I'm saying needs that extra emotional punch. If I think something is really, REALLY stupid, for instance, I won't hold back from calling it "f*cktarded," in the interest of efficient speech (it's a lot quicker and clearer than saying "really, REALLY stupid"). But I tend not to swear TOO much, just so the words will have the full impact when used and not be dulled by repetition.

But when I'm in a "mood," I become very creative with my language, so I can curse as much as I d*mn-well please and not worry about repeating myself. I've said things in the heat of anger that would make a sailor with tourette's syndrome blush.

So, yeah, neighborhood of 20 times per day.

I'm 28, BTW.

I swear, ALOT!!!!! Probably between 50 and 100 times a day,
I'm 16 btw

Last edited:
15, And i only swear in espanol so people don't know what i am saying Ha !

19 years old, and i swear only when i'm on XBL.
Give or take a 100 swears a day, but again, thats only with friends during video games, not in public

j03

Probably a few times a day, I try to keep it to a minimum.

I'm 20 and only when people really piss me off or when I'm in a good mood :D

it is part of my daily vocabulary.

im 17

id estimate 1 or 2 per sentence, unless im having an intelligent conversation or talking to strangers.

i often scream at people when im driving if get cut off at something.

Last edited: