Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How much have you spent on lasers

Wicked Lasers old style 150mW Photonic Disruptor.
It 'a long time that I search for it, if one day you want to sell it, please let me know :)

You misunderstand ;)
I don't own it.....yet, but I want one. Not quite ready to start my search though.

:beer:

Dang I'm a little closer to Yobresal, i've spent around 6k-7k.. Kinda ridiculous when you think about it..

But hey its better than spending all your money on drugs like a lot of people do. We actually have something to show for it. I'm starting to save up for a multi-watt projector, may be a while though those bad boys get expensive quick.

I'm over a few thousand, but if you visit PL'ers, they drop $1000 without blinking an eye. Lots more money circulating on that forum and in the projectors!

There was a thread a couple years ago like this, I thought I had spent a lot on tools (LPM's etc), some of the guys on here have $1000's in tools also.

It's not bad over a lot of years though.

my first jayrob phr , was 360.00 ...

then i brought out the the first 445nm blue pics and array...(at lpf at least)

not bad.. but its been about 6-7k in costs in the mean time!!

Last edited:

Arayan

You misunderstand ;)
I don't own it.....yet, but I want one. Not quite ready to start my search though.

:beer:

Sorry, now I re-read your previous post :D BTW this pointer is not easy to find...

I'm over a few thousand, but if you visit PL'ers, they drop $1000 without blinking an eye. Lots more money circulating on that forum and in the projectors!

There was a thread a couple years ago like this, I thought I had spent a lot on tools (LPM's etc), some of the guys on here have $1000's in tools also.

It's not bad over a lot of years though.

yeah projectors are not cheap by the time im done ill most likely have 5k or so into mine

Sorry, now I re-read your previous post :D BTW this pointer is not easy to find...

Not easy but not impossible.
I've seen three for sale over the past two years :undecided:
I just really like the host.

I was looking for the Wicked Sonar II FOR YEARS
Wicked Lasers Sonar II Burner Blu-ray Laser Pointer review - Peripheral - Trusted Reviews

Now I got one and gonna put in a 12x or 660nm :)

Wasn't WL selling those for ridiculous prices a couple years ago? Like over a thousand?
Maybe that was a 473nm model? Or were they always 405nm's?
:cool: that you got one! Excellent host.

DJNY

Wasn't WL selling those for ridiculous prices a couple years ago? Like over a thousand?
Maybe that was a 473nm model? Or were they always 405nm's?
:cool: that you got one! Excellent host.

It was a 60mW 405nm laser for $1,999 :D

at least € 5000 -> $6500

but my wife doesn't know... and if she would know -> iDEAD

Fair to say that if most of my friends or family knew how much I actually spent on lasers, they would decide I'm insane.

I generally don't tell them prices, just say it's expensive, but not very, and leave it at that.

I usually lie about prices at first but once they see how amazing it is (if they see how amazing it is lol) I tell them the real price

Yup, I do that too.

In some cases I also lie to jackasses and say a cheaper laser is 2-10x the price, because they seem to stupid to handle lasers:eg: