Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How are you guys today?

Ash

Great, so far!
It's hot today in Southern California and I'm just tryin' to keep cool. :whistle:

Think this should be in the general sectionnnnn. But good, well not really. STRESSING THE HELL OUT ON MY COLLEGE ESSAYS.

Polo do you go to stanford?

What are your grades? I'm writing college essays right now. I couldnt even afford stanford if I got in

my day was shitty....as are all days of the week day.....
but that will soon be over....school starts very soon...

HIMNL9

Today ? ..... as usual ..... work, crisis, bills, taxes, b*ll-breaking customers, hot, dew, boring ..... with a bonus headache.

Nothing special, but at least not so bad as some other day, all considered :wtf:

But i'm optimist ..... things can always turn worse :p :D

Just found out we have to work the 4th everyone is giving me go to hell looks as if i scheduled the work anyways i am very tired have been putting in 75 hour weeks and i am salary

Just found out we have to work the 4th everyone is giving me go to hell looks as if i scheduled the work anyways i am very tired have been putting in 75 hour weeks and i am salary

The lonely life of a manager...catching it from both sides. this is a easy fix

Send them home today or tomorrow early and punch them out yourself at the end of the day. They will see that you care for them and will in turn get your back. The owners will be like you can't do that, but this IMHO is a way to keep the moral at work up, thusly more productive.

My day is going fine I built a laser last night and it so far is my new current favorite... (lava v4) LOC set at 475mA's insanely bright (glass lens
and a Husky red host).:gj:

The lonely life of a manager...catching it from both sides. this is a easy fix

Send them home today or tomorrow early and punch them out yourself at the end of the day. They will see that you care for them and will in turn get your back. The owners will be like you can't do that, but this IMHO is a way to keep the moral at work up, thusly more productive.

My day is going fine I built a laser last night and it so far is my new current favorite... (lava v4) LOC set at 475mA's insanely bright (glass lens
and a Husky red host).:gj:

if i could i would but there is no way without putting my job at risk
i have 12 mechanics that are pretty mad right now -but hey they get time and 1/2 I do not but still having a job makes it worth it in these hard times

if i could i would but there is no way without putting my job at risk
i have 12 mechanics that are pretty mad right now -but hey they get time and 1/2 I do not but still having a job makes it worth it in these hard times
your worth way more than what you think... sucks that you feel that way cause the person who always has to fix what is broken needs a boost more than other just to keep from depression. Ask your boss if you could let them out at least early Friday and pay for some of their beers and some wings... that goes a long ways to. If this sounds good to you
think how it would sound to them... Works for me.