Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hosts by DeadEye Lasers

Encap

Where can your "unique, custom hosts" be seen to be able to consider buying one?

DTR

Awesome. Can't wait to see some more of these amazing hosts.:beer:

I can't wait for mine to be done! It already seems like I have been waiting a year!

IsaacT

I am finalizing details for one currently and I am very excited. I remember when these were introduced originally and I wanted one very badly!

DTR

Yep if you can squeeze it in your budget they are some of the best hosts I have ever worked with.:)

I really would like one for my personal collection. But can't we do like a groupbuy for these to get the cost down? I would happily organize it!

greetings,,

Last edited:
A group buy would not do much to get the price down, unfortunately. These hosts aren't done by a professional machine shop, but in our own home shop. Each host is made individually, by hand and eye, and the module is custom fitted to the heatsink and batteries that our client requires. It would be like trying to do a group buy on several personal portraits painted by a Master.

I really would like one for my personal collection. But can't we do like a groupbuy for these to get the cost down? I would happily organize it!

greetings,,

Ah i see, you make every host different. But if you would make fer example one type of host with 1x 18650 that is exactly the same every time, you could make a number of the same parts at once thus reducing the time to make one thus be more efficient (less thinking more building). Resulting in cheaper hosts.

I understand the art part :) just trying to help you aswell here. A larger quantity of orders will also benefit you.

Forget about the groupbuy thing if it is not suiting your style which i respect it was just an idea nothing more :beer:

Those hosts you guys make are insane!!

Greetings!

Encap

DeadERyeMo---awesome hosts thanks for the link to prior work.

I like the Sirius 1-C .

What is the price of a 1-C in 2 metals --copper front end/heatsink and Al