Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

HOLY DIODES BATMAN!!!!!

Don't worry, everyone will be guaranteed at least several working 808's. I could test them but if you really want to test a pile of 9mm laser diodes that fills 3x 5 gallon paint pails, be my guest- :o

Oh the paypal email address is:

cleubner@yahoo.com

I also have lots of other diodes too such as High heat load, Red-IR TO-3's, 300mW GREEN To-3's and ??? Just ask!

Chris ---
What's the price for 7 bags of bad diodes ;D ;D ;D ;D
There might be a pearl in there ;)

Mike

I think im going to save my money and go for a bucket!!  Maybe two buckets so I can roll around in them! ;D ;D ;D

This is diode madness!!!  

gonna have a bag of the 90% working diodes...

how many of them are in each bag?

Woah I just saw this thread today. I hope members start building some high power Ir modules to be sold in B/S/T.

POST SOME PICS OF THE WORKING DIODES ECT =)

Don't be a wanna be -- Get some diodes and build.  This is a hobby !!!
No one has to be an appliance opperator here.  Anyone can learn.

Mike

A word of warning here..... I just talked to Chris.  Some of the diodes are 3 Watts+ but below 808 nM wavelength mostly invisable but still high powered.  Your goggles may not work at say 1100 nM so be careful testing these "unknown"  diodes. Just because you power one up and don't see a beam doesn't mean there isn't a beam. Don't assume the gun isn't loaded.

So with this huge influx of c-mount and 9mm diodes into the community. LOoks like I need to get on the ball and get those c-mount and 9mm hosts made up.

Do I smell another GB?

Kenom -- --

I think the current groove housing can be easily modified for 9 mm (TO5) diodes. The C-mount is another story :(

Mike

lamborgini8 said:
Im tempted by the $50 bag of 633nm.

Do these diodes fit in Aixiz modules?

So far all the one's he's mentioned will not fit in aixiz modules.

Are there any 5.6mm ones in there?

Merideth modules are 9mm, right?

Back