Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Help with I.D.'ing Laser Diode

I'm not usually one to get involved in pointless dick-whipping arguments such as this one, but I just feel like I need to get a few things out onto the table.

First off, flashing your credentials everywhere you go will not get you anywhere. Not on the internet, not in real life. I don't know how you haven't discovered this simple fact, with your "34" years of experience. There's more to a profession than just that.

The people on this forum are some of the most knowledgeable and experienced I've ever met. No expert could come close to the amount of collective knowledge we can amass on these forums.

Think twice before belittling somebody you don't even know.

We try to help you, and you respond to a question requesting clarification by whipping your dick out and waving it around?

SysEng

I'm not usually one to get involved in pointless dick-whipping arguments such as this one, but I just feel like I need to get a few things out onto the table.

First off, flashing your credentials everywhere you go will not get you anywhere. Not on the internet, not in real life. I don't know how you haven't discovered this simple fact, with your "34" years of experience. There's more to a profession than just that.

The people on this forum are some of the most knowledgeable and experienced I've ever met. No expert could come close to the amount of collective knowledge we can amass on these forums.

Think twice before belittling somebody you don't even know.

We try to help you, and you respond to a question requesting clarification by whipping your dick out and waving it around?

That still did not answer my very basic question. I could care less of your rhetoric, commentary or opinion, like I don't care about the young man's delorian.

which btw is played out and out dated up here in the mid-west, you need to invest in something called concrete for that 'god awful' dirt road that encircles the backwoods of TN where you live.

I know that your friend got a nice joke on you by stating it, it is apparent that is the only thing you own, and thus are attached dearly to it.

There are no intellectuals here, that is all I needed to know. Could you please kill this thread like I am going to do with my subscription?

No need of bothering a busy man with trivial statements of opinoin.

btw,

My credentials have nothing to do with his correction. when you are wrong you are wrong. Do not pass judgment on people you DO NOT KNOW! That is something that is learned very early in a proper raising before a child enters the REAL world, maybe someone is still a dependent perhaps? I do not care. However, It is my place to put you in yours, once you come incorrect to me.

*******Kill thread mod please, thank you much*******

SysEng

Last edited:
I am in no way 'one of the most valuable people here' Wolfman. There's no shortage of people who know more than I do.

As far as SysEng goes. All i'll say is this. Your probably the first 'professional' I've ever seen that resorted to some random forum on the web instead of actual hardware vendors who'd be happy to offer support and recommendations on what you need for your 'project'. And also 660nm diodes themselves cost far less than that burner you tore apart. So so much for your budget argument right there.

But there is little else for me to comment on this thread so me and my 'back woods dirt road' will help people elsewhere. Enjoy playing with your imaginary 'clients'.

nobody is going help you with your crappy pictures and your even crappier attitude

michael.

jakeGT

Syseng, you said like 5 posts ago there was no reason for you to post anymore, so get the hell outta here man

Your 34 years of experience should tell you
That nobody here wants to deal with you, and that you are a straight up @$$hole

SysEng

I am in no way 'one of the most valuable people here' Wolfman. There's no shortage of people who know more than I do.

As far as SysEng goes. All i'll say is this. Your probably the first 'professional' I've ever seen that resorted to some random forum on the web instead of actual hardware vendors who'd be happy to offer support and recommendations on what you need for your 'project'. And also 660nm diodes themselves cost far less than that burner you tore apart. So so much for your budget argument right there.

But there is little else for me to comment on this thread so me and my 'back woods dirt road' will help people elsewhere. Enjoy playing with your imaginary 'clients'.

no sweat young man. The $5 optical writer(my MicrolandUSA vendor's price) was actually given to by a colleague as a suggestion for mock-up, so no sweat at all.

enjoy your pig tails and hog jowls while cruising the backwoods of TN in your delorian looking for some late night/after hours barn yard dancing action.

Last edited:

SysEng

P.s.

jfyi*****

You never use high quality parts in a mockup Einstein, but now that I know you are not a professional optical physicist and just a backwoods hack with a delorian in TN who is a member of the Appalachian Still Makers Union, I know you did not know this. You learn something new everydasy(TN lingo), if you are LITERATE!

Last edited:
kick rocks ass hole. you are the hack. no self respecting engineer would come to a hobby forum for help.

michael.

SysEng

Learn to read, I did NOT KNOW you guys were armatures. If you were able to read you would know that instead of attempting to grow some balls and get 'digitally' huffy, you twink!

All these years I thought you guys were 'laser experts'. You need to tell the web master to make THAT KNOWN!

tootles you inbreed illiterate!

we both learned something today(if you can read, if not then I take my lonely lesson)

I am not just an asshole, I am an highly-educated, arrogant asshole with much more than a rusty ass delorian.

Fin

Last edited:
Wow and here I was going to try to help you. Good luck with getting any help around here with those manners.

Being a new user around here as well I never understand why the majority of new users can't learn to STFU and lurk for long enough to understand who knows what around here and show respect for people that try to help people on a near daily basis.

If you can't do that then I'm sure you can find the door before someone shows it to you.

Welcome to ignore!

Last edited:

SysEng

Wow and here I was going to try to help you. Good luck with getting any help around here with those manners.

Being a new user around here as well I never understand why the majority of new users can't learn to STFU and lurk for long enough to understand who knows what around here and show respect for people that try to help people on a near daily basis.

If you can't do that then I'm sure you can find the door before someone shows it to you.

Welcome to ignore!

damn everyone of you who keeps attempting to get this wrong young man's defense who by the way keeps looking stupid like you are illiterate, read the conversation then if you STILL want to appear like an idiot then speak monkey speak.

Good Evening.

Last edited:
Learn to read, I did NOT KNOW you guys were armatures. If you were able to read you would know that instead of attempting to grow some balls and get 'digitally' huffy, you twink!

All these years I thought you guys were 'laser experts'. You need to tell the web master to make THAT KNOWN!

tootles you inbreed illiterate!

we both learned something today(if you can read, if not then I take my lonely lesson)

I am not just an asshole, I am an highly-educated, arrogant asshole with much more than a rusty ass delorian.

Fin

if you didn't know that a place called "laser pointer forums" was not a hobby place, you really are a hack.:crackup::crackup:
when in history has a laser pointer ever been a scientific instrument???

Last edited:
To this day, I have not seen an educated, grown person as fucking immature as our dear OP.

Claiming to have a top-notch education and 34 years of experience under your belt, yet resorting to petty name-calling and "dumb redneck" jokes instead of functional logic in an argument?

I'm sorry to say that I have had the opportunity to meet toddlers more mature than you, SysEng.

jakeGT

Hey ready my post syseng^^^

Your a jackass. I bet you have no business. Yoyr another person who cones here going, please answer all my questions for me since I have 34 years experience but for some reason am number than a box of rocks

How can the most intelligent (self and self proclaimed only) be sp damn stupid?

SysEng

To this day, I have not seen an educated, grown person as fucking immature as our dear OP.

Claiming to have a top-notch education and 34 years of experience under your belt, yet resorting to petty name-calling and "dumb redneck" jokes instead of functional logic in an argument?

I'm sorry to say that I have had the opportunity to meet toddlers more mature than you, SysEng.

I was taught by the best, this is why while you attempt to bait, I could care less, you all are armatures with shit for information. I am an asshole, so what.

I was taught by the best, this is why while you attempt to bait, I could care less, you all are armatures with shit for information. I am an asshole, so what.

Confusing armatures with amateurs for the second time is too much to be a coincidence. I could point out the dozens of grammatical errors that make your posts look like they were written by a five-year-old, but I'm not going to stoop down to your level.

I'm just inquiring as to why you simply refuse to carry out an argument in an educated, civilized, gentlemanly manner.

Edit: "Because fuck you, bozo!" won't cut it. I want a real answer.

Last edited: