Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello![FatalaS]

Hello,
This is my 100th post on this forum and I'd like to indruce myself.

I'm George from Lithuania,Vilnius.I'm 15 years old.For those who don't know where Lithuania is
lithuania-in-europe-map.jpg

I have lots of hobbies: RC,cycling,parkour,photography,computer gaming,billiards,airsoft,golf,paintball,lasers,air hockey,diabolo,yo-yo.However I don't have much money to enjoy them all...
On computer I play lots of old games: counter strike 1.6,quake III arena,RSPS(moparscape),used to play runescape,8ball pool multiplayer,duke nukem 3d,quake I,GTA SA,GTA VC,Unreal tournament,used to play starcraft,need for speed most wanted,underground 2(boths nfs with laggs)You're probbably thinking why?Well I don't have good pc to enjoy all good games.Both PC's which I own were given for free,
My first pc specs(can't tell any more info,because it's in my countryside(village) at the moment)
manopc.bmp

My second pc specs(this one is netbook)Intel gma 950 gpu,intel atom n270 @ 1.6ghz cpu,2gb of ram.
Fortunately I finally managed to buy one good thing,Nexus 7,tablet.If you 're interested what I play here 're my games(I have more now!):
screenshot2013041101212.png

screenshot2013041101211.png

When I'll be over 18.I'm planning emigrate to:US,New york or Australia,Sydney or Canberra or UK,London.Still not decided...
My favourite food is fast food :p .
My favourite drink is probbably cocacola.
And my dream cars are lamborghini aventador and bmw m3 gtr (NFS MW)
My favourite films are : The Godfather,The Matrix,Shawshank Redemption,Titanic,Rocky...
My favourite cartoons are : Simpsons,Family Guy,Futurama,Cleveland show,South Park.
My favourite TV series are: Dr. House,Desperated housewifes.
My favourite anime: Mayo chiki,dbz,samurai x.
I'm still new to lasers and my physics knowledge is very limited,but I hope that I'll become smarter soon and will be able to share something new with you guys :).
By the way I mentioned that one of my hobby is GFX(Graphics),so I will share some of my works(also you can see two of my works in my avatar and signature),I'm still learning!I might open a free graphics shop :thinking: on this forums.
fatalasnaujassigas.jpg

ltdscapesignature.png

amgj.png

ltdsigv2.png

fatalasanimeavatar.png

danceyu.jpg

fatalasmano.jpg

fatalasnr2.jpg

fataliukas3.png

ango.png

I have more,just tell me if you want to see more.So I think that should be enough for first time.Thanks for reading!!!!

P.S. Sorry for english grammar mistakes and lack of synonyms.My native language isn't English,but luckily I got 9(out of 10) in this year semester(That's probbably something like grade/mark A in America) and got 7 for native language(Lithuanian language).(That's probbably something like B+?).

Last edited:

Gun

You have some very nice hobbies and interests :)

Come to Australia, Melbourne in particular!

Last edited:
You have some very nice hobbies and interests :)

Come to Australia, Melbourne in particular!

P.S. Why Melbourne?Only because I will find you there or it has more advantages than Sidney or Canberra :yh: ?

Last edited:
It looks like you have a bright future ahead of you. Keep learning and never stop. Like your graphics work.

P.S. Why Melbourne?Only because I will find you there or it has more advantages than Sidney or Canberra :yh: ?

Bahahaha way too put the guy down, just kidding.
This is my official welcome even though ive known you for a little bit. Good to see that you are taking our advice and using it. Hope your stay here at LPF only gets better. Enjoy :beer:

Thanks,Antharak and Livinloud for good words :).

P.S. Just found funny bug/glitch/mistake on this forum.4 replies ,but no views! :D
kooooo.png

Last edited:
Could be like rhe youtube glitch that some channels have. Right whwn a video is uploaded it has 301 ciews but 1000 likes?

Could be like rhe youtube glitch that some channels have. Right whwn a video is uploaded it has 301 ciews but 1000 likes?

Exactly,this happens quite often on youtube when there are loads of people watching the same video at once...

P.S. Updated thread with new information
My favourite films are : The Godfather,The Matrix,Shawshank Redemption,Titanic,Rocky...
My favourite cartoons are : Simpsons,Family Guy,Futurama,Cleveland show,South Park.
My favourite TV series are: House,Desperated housewifes.
My favourite anime: Mayo chiki,dbz,samurai x.

Gun

Well it was voted the most liveable city in the world :wave:
In my opinion it's also the best city in Australia.

Exactly,this happens quite often on youtube when there are loads of people watching the same video at once...

Actually, YouTube holds the views at 301 so they can test if they're legitimate or not, after they've tested and removed any botted views the views that weren't counted are suddenly added on and the view count resumes.

Last edited:
What that should mean?

It means nothing...
It is just another useless Homosexual Pony Pride post.. :crackup::crackup:

welcome.gif
to the Forum George....

Don't forget to read the FAQs...the Stickies
and the Forum Rules..
http://laserpointerforums.com/tou.htm

If you plan on buying anything on the Forum....
PLEASE read this first...

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting Scammed

and PLEASE don't forget to read to this....

39 Reasons NOT to Buy From Wicked Lasers

If you do get a Laser or already have one be sure
to get appropriate Laser Safety Goggles/Glasses...

Get Some Safety Goggles Now!

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry

Last edited:

DJNY

What that should mean?

I interpreted it as "What did I just read? Is this a online dating website!?" as you mentioned quite a lot personal stuff.

At least this is the way how I see it :evil:

Btw my favorite movies are The Return (RUS), Gangster in Key Largo, Rear Window, Leon the Professional, Chinatown, City of God, The Usual Suspects, Reservoir Dogs, Seven Samurais

Laik

Welcome :)
@Gun No way! Queensland is the way to go! NRL for the win! :D