Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Have you ever been to space ?

Just wondering if we have any astro'nuts here. I was on one of the Shuttle's once but they wouldn't allow me to take a picture so I can't prove it TECHJUNKIE LOL . any how I was about 34 feet off the ground guess that dosn't count as space LOL even if I was in the shuttle.

Flaminpyro... :eg:

I drank a half bottle of Absinthe LOL. I was on the moon for hours.

How the F did they let you on the space shuttle?

I snorted cocaine and i met E.T.
YF173Y.JPG

Asherz

4548d1255204014-backyard-shroom-img_4937.cr2.jpg

Hopefully when I'm like 60 they'll be public space travel :D

Contrary to most peoples belief, I hate drugs. I have been mostly surround by them in one form or another, but my drug of choice was always booze. I smoked a little weed here and there to shut my friends up, but it always made me paranoid. I did shrooms in Amsterdam, and I have no need to EVER do them again LOL.

They asked me to build them a 1 watt BLU-RAY laser so I had to go abord to take measurements for the mounting fixture, of course ! :beer:

I drank a half bottle of Absinthe LOL. I was on the moon for hours.

How the F did they let you on the space shuttle?

@ iskor12 Your right, mmm-kay

Last edited:
They asked me to build them a 1 watt BLU-RAY laser so I had to go abord to take measurements for the mounting fixture, of course ! :beer:

@ iskor12 Your right, mmm-kay

LOL:)

A 1W Blu-ray laser??!!!! :drool: How to you plan on accomplishing that? You got to be joking.