Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Has anyone spoken to Ray J Neal?

Jake, the deal between me and RHD transpired before this whole mess with my life began. And Roh, those comments about the fiasco and being online, were NOT directed toward you. I just wanted to clarify it for everyone. You know I have always been reliable up until the point when I got laid off and began my own business venture. I hope my words previously were not taken wrong.

Jake, the deal between me and RHD transpired before this whole mess with my life began. And Roh, those comments about the fiasco and being online, were NOT directed toward you. I just wanted to clarify it for everyone. You know I have always been reliable up until the point when I got laid off and began my own business venture. I hope my words previously were not taken wrong.

it's not personal towards you rayj. there seems to be an influx of ppl dropping the ball. whil your work is priorty to you... you lasers/laser work is priorty to your customers. if you cant keep up then you should delete your siggie.

michael.

Good idea. I haven't bothered since I haven't posted here is quite some time.

It seems he hasn't signed on since the 22nd. I would like an update for me as well Ray.
:thanks:

DJNY

There is no job in life where you aren´t able to go to the post office during 20days.

Ray, just send back the laser stuff and you have much less work.

There is no job in life where you aren´t able to go to the post office during 20days.

Ray, just send back the laser stuff and you have much less work.

i agree.... there also is lunch break, on the way home as well. also have a friend or family member do it to!!!

michael.

rhd

Absolutely no luck even getting the several hundreds of dollars worth of hosts back from Ray. In fact, no luck even getting him to respond recently :(

It's like 5 months in, I think it's a lost cause.

But before completely giving up, does anyone have a phone number for Ray? Perhaps an address for his new auto shop? A phone number at his auto shop? Anything?

I'm pretty torn up about this. I gave him the benefit of the doubt for a while, but I hate to say that this seems to have turned from delay, to evasion :(

rhd

Do you guys think it would be fair/appropriate in the circumstances to post on his Facebook wall?
Northside Auto - Automotive Repair - Kenosha, WI | Facebook
?

After all, I'm only asking for him to spend $10 on shipping, and five minutes of time to mail my hosts back to me. I don't care if the work is done. I've been waiting since June, and he's not returning my messages.

Thoughts?

mpwn

hey rhd maybe try searching north side auto in google, if thats his stores name? then maybe you could call the number and see :)

EDIT:saw ur above post, i rekon u should call his office number, and post on his facebook.

Last edited:
Definitely try a call first, after that leave a wall message.

If you're not even asking for him to finish the work anymore, no reason why he can't mail out the hosts:undecided:

Last edited:

rhd

I posted on FB - hopefully he pays attention to that. I suppose he may not be on LPF, but he'd have to be reading his Facebook messages if he's actively marketing his auto shop using social networking.

or you could have them mailed to a member with a lathe and a mill to finish the work.
shipping in the states would be cheaper and maybe help you get them sooner.

rhd

or you could have them mailed to a member with a lathe and a mill to finish the work.
shipping in the states would be cheaper and maybe help you get them sooner.

I can't mail them to anyone if Ray won't give them back.

true but he may be more willing if he does not have to ship to canada.
plus then you dont have to wait the long turn around time to get them then send them out again to get finished.

rhd

true
but he may be more willing if he does not have to ship to canada.
plus then you dont have to wait the long turn around time to get them then send them out again to get finished.

I don't think that had anything to do with the issue here. He has shipped to me in Canada many times.