Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Group Buy # 3 For Sony 16X DVD Burner Didoes

Nice work SenKat, thanks for the update :cool:

Ohhh more ppl from Holland, looks like I will have to arange a Nederlands Meet too at this rate (;

Merl said:
Nice work SenKat, thanks for the update  :cool:

Ohhh more ppl from Holland, looks like I will have to arange a Nederlands Meet too at this rate (;

hahaha ja dat zou leuk zijn :p

Knasterpijp said:
[quote author=Merl link=1187465349/150#160 date=1188418809]Nice work SenKat, thanks for the update  :cool:

hahaha ja dat zou leuk zijn  :p[/quote]

Yeah it would be nice (;

I am actually english but my gf is dutch so I spend a bit of time over there, next time is in just over a week and then for sinterklaas, so prob too close to arange anything for when I am next over, unless anyone is around the Amersfoort area...

Anyways to get this thread back on track: There are diodes left and its always best to order more than one as accidents can happen, that and you get hooked and want to mod even more flashlights.........

ty for the update and i cant wait to get my diode that i will most likely fry :'( lol

Benm

unless anyone is around the Amersfoort area...

I'm in utrecht, you could almost hit the building i'm in with your new cool red beam from amersfoort i guess ;)

I hope not to blow up any of these diodes, but then again, electronics mishaps do happen from time to time, so i guess its good i got a couple. I'll definitely start working with them under well controlled conditions, but if you plan on slapping them in a flashlight, so spares could come in very handy ;)

Cool, I am actually staying in Zeewolde, just mentioned Amersfoort with it being the centre, but I have been to Utrecht many a time, the cafe belgie (sp) is very nice and we usually end up in Stairway too......... oh and a trip to Elf Fantasy........

What are you saying :D :D - If I end up in a stairway, It's because I'm too drunk to get all the way up ;D

Mike

Benm said:
I'm in utrecht
I had to take a cab from Utrecht to Tilburg one time because the Dutch train workers went on strike when I was coming back from Berlin (my parents were living in Tilburg at the time).

S

SenKat

BlueFusion said:
So whats the word SenKat? They arrive on time? *hopes* :-?

It is 3:30 amCST right now, and they are due in exactly 7 hours ! :cool:

G !

S

SenKat

Why are you guys still up ?? LOL !!! Oh wait, that's me...uhm...well, I am going to go to bed, so I am not asleep when the diodes arrive :p I cannot wait ! Oh, yeah...I have a job interview today, so wish me luck with that, too !

G !

Things

good luck with it senkat!!!! are you going to work for sony so you can get us some blu ray diodes for $8? ;D

S

SenKat

things said:
good luck with it senkat!!!! are you going to work for sony so you can get us some blu ray diodes for $8? ;D

ROFL !!! THAT would ROCK !

G !