Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Green Lasers on Special at Dragonlasers

Wow thanks for the post! This is perfect because i'm helping my friend buy a DL :thanks:

If you'd had clicked any of the links, you would know the prices;)
Actually I did click on the link before I posted and that is why I posted, because it said big discounts, and I only seen a $10.00 difference and thought wasn't correct; I guess $10.00 is "big money" in China :)

The discounts are very small, I asked for a discount in one of their youtube videos, but this is pefetic, we all can get much better deals from CNI.

The discounts are very small, I asked for a discount in one of their youtube videos, but this is pefetic, we all can get much better deals from CNI.
DL has high quality control.
CNI is hard to deal with... ask glenn

Actually I did click on the link before I posted and that is why I posted, because it said big discounts, and I only seen a $10.00 difference and thought wasn't correct; I guess $10.00 is "big money" in China :)
Its actually about $50 off, the 160mW rated viper was $500 last time I looked, now it is $449.99....

CNI can be a real pain in the ass, not to mention all the waiting, whether through the GB or direct from CNI, DL has superb QC and the lasers are almost always overspec.

And if you buy from CNI direct, you have to do a bank wire, which can cost a decent amount of money....

Yeah, but you have to realize that the group buy tha glenn has from CNI is a 150mW that can peak up to 170mW, where as for the same price dragon lasers, is offering a 125mW, and they say it averages 135mW- 140mW tops.

I was looking at the Viper mid range models and you don't save very much at all. I also always compare DL's prices to Nova's since they both are really CNI Lasers.

I don't recall the exact price DL wanted before for the Viper 125, but right now it's $279.00 and you can get Nova's X-125 for $275.00 shipped.

All things considered with Nova being located in North America I would always go with Nova first, unless DL's price was to put it in their words a "BIG SAVINGS".

When I seen the post and the way it was worded, I thought Wow! they're probably really going to beat Nova hands down, so when I clicked on the links I was naturally disappointed. That is why I posted what are the prices? I thought there must be some discount or something for LPF members, but as it turns out; not. So as you can see this had nothing to do with ordering directly from CNI which I have no desire to do so.

I think the discount is larger on more expensive lasers, the 400mW Hulk Ultra is $1199 and I'm almost positive it used to be a lot more.

I was looking at the Viper mid range models and you don't save very much at all. I also always compare DL's prices to Nova's since they both are really CNI Lasers.

I don't recall the exact price DL wanted before for the Viper 125, but right now it's $279.00 and you can get Nova's X-125 for $275.00 shipped.

All things considered with Nova being located in North America I would always go with Nova first, unless DL's price was to put it in their words a "BIG SAVINGS".

When I seen the post and the way it was worded, I thought Wow! they're probably really going to beat Nova hands down, so when I clicked on the links I was naturally disappointed. That is why I posted what are the prices? I thought there must be some discount or something for LPF members, but as it turns out; not. So as you can see this had nothing to do with ordering directly from CNI which I have no desire to do so.

Your very correct... In fact Nova is very over spec! The 150mW from them is the same at the 150 from CNI, and it peaks 170mW-180mW! Dragon's 125 is the same price as Glenn's group buy price for the CNI 150 greenie pen

Yeah, but you have to realize that the group buy tha glenn has from CNI is a 150mW that can peak up to 170mW, where as for the same price dragon lasers, is offering a 125mW, and they say it averages 135mW- 140mW tops.

Lol, yeah, thats why my viper has peaked over 200mW on the right day at the right time;)

You can always ask for cherry picked.

Discounted subtotal:
US$436.49 (Euro 344.83) + shipping.

NICE.

Last edited:
Lol, yeah, thats why my viper has peaked over 200mW on the right day at the right time;)

I read your signature, and you say it averages 177mW, but everyone else who has bought the unit gets around 130mW-140mW... Thats what the site manager guy told me, and a lot of people told me to, and I told him that you got a highly overspec laser, and they said that it's very rare, and it's 1 in a 1000