Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Great services from Flaminpyro!

I recently took advantage of Flaminpyro's wide range of skills and services that he offers. I requested a LOC flexdrive module from him, and I had a 12X diode window that needed to be cleaned.

After a bit of communication, I courageously sent my 12X module off to the window doctor.

For a VERY small price (and I mean VERY small), Jeff spent a LOT of time cleaning the diode's window once he got it. He offered to de-can it, but I declined.

He spent time doing 5 cleanings on the window, with the most powerful cleaner he felt comfortable using. After a few days, the good news came in!

Right along with several macro- photos of my diode, he showed me how he got it cleaned right up! (It's in his sig right now). The dot is clean once more!

For the red module, he kept me updated as the parts arrived, and as he set the current and mounted the driver.

From the transaction, I have ended up with two Ehgemus Mini RPLs!

There was great communication during the whole process (which I really appreciate), and Jeff was very open about things and very willing to get it done right! I recommend Jeff's services for ANYONE, for just about anything. They worked great for me, since I have no workspace in the dorms, and my RA doesn't like it when I solder. Jeff turned out to be the perfect solution!

Thanks again Jeff, for your great service to me!

I'll be back for more!

-Tyler

Last edited:

Yea FlaminPyro is a great guy.

So your RA doesn't like you soldering, but he's fine with a 500mW portable laser? Sounds odd.

Exactly... he doesn't mind if I fill up our TV room with fog so I can see the beam, but he said that soldering looks like too much of a fire hazard... which is understandable. He's very gracious about my lasers... only because he think they're cool. :D

Asherz

Exactly... he doesn't mind if I fill up our TV room with fog so I can see the beam, but he said that soldering looks like too much of a fire hazard... which is understandable. He's very gracious about my lasers... only because he think they're cool. :D

Does he know they also set things on fire? :D

Not quite... but hey, I don't have any matches at the dorm! But now that you mention it....

Jeff is a great guy to work with.

I received 9 tested GGW diodes that came off his bench and they were all cleaned with silicon wire leads (Awesome wire). I've also had other dealings that have all gone better than my expectations.

I am now referring people to Jeff who want a ready to go White Fusion. I know with his attention to detail that they will be done right.

Ryan

ZheolD

I have Got a Few items From Jeff. All items of the highest quality and a pleasure to deal with.

+1 FP

Cheers.
Josh

I agree will everything that has been said already about Jeff. F-Pyro is a GREAT GUY to do business with & ALL his products are top-notch. rob

Well I know I just said it up there ^^^ BUT it needs to be said AGAIN!! F-PYRO is one of the top 10 LPF users in my book, and it would take A LOT to put him below my top 10!

WOW Thanks guys :beer: that means a lot comming from you all ;)
I will always try to put out only the best product and service, only top of the line here...
Thanks again !
Pyro...

Ya, Jeff is THE best, i absolutly love his work, my best lasers are from him!!!! Props for the new 8X!!!!:gj: