Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Great buying experiences with Flaminpyro

Just wanted to post that I payed FlaminPyro to make me a heatsink for my green module. He did this to exacting specifications, and it is a perfect fit.

He could have shipped it back to me right then and there, but he offered to mill a new tritium slot for me (my dremel hack-job was the demise of the first vial), modify the driver on the module to accept higher voltages, used super epoxy to stabilize the driver, and threaded the output aperture for fitting an extra aixiz-style lens in there!

This dude isn't just selling heatsinks, if he sees a potential problem with the build, he'll tell you and find a way to fix it.

This thing is amazing, and it came with perfect timing! I now have rationalization for buying this wonderful heatsink: it's a birthday pressie!

Thanks, FP, for the great work! Pics coming in a few weeks. Installing trit this weekend if it's sunny, and then having a friend photograph it for me. Just wanted to let everybody know how dedicated this guy is to his customers and their projects.

_ADF4793B.png

_ADF4795B.png

_ADF4794B.png

Wow thanks again your guys for all the kind words I mean that :bowdown:
I must say it is a lot of fun to be able to help so many people with
there projects I rember the days befor my 9-5 working days when
electronics was a hobbie and I knew little about it so when I would
do projects I realy wished I had some one that could of helped me
now that I have this knowledg I love sharing it so :thanks:
to everone that has helped to make me happy here !

I should have been in class on spelling day though :crackup:

wrxem1.jpg

OMG......

Flaminpyro looks like he is the same age as me!

That's reassuring, in a world of <make up what appeals to you here>.

anselm

That's a pretty little laser, especially the tritium is wonderful touch.
But what's with all the green splash?
Also, is it just from the picture or does the green beam have a really really bad divergence?:thinking:
So, where did that module come from?

Yeah, when Jeff asked if I'd like my tritium slot remilled, how could I say no? The one I did ended up killing the vial, and looked like it was done by a monkey with a dremel (Well, it kind of was...).

Module's a NexBox360, 2mRad and degrading beam with lotsa scatter. Still nice, round TEM00, though.

Siege

sry for my bad english first

i have purchased

1x sh-032 host laser
2x samsung 2800ma batteries
1x charging station
1x JAYROB power lens

Flaminpyro is an awesome guy!!

quick answering to all PM's!
he built up the laser before i've paid
he proved the output power of the laser (photo)
and he outnumbered the power i've asked for xD
he keeps his promis
i odered it and he send it out as fast as possible
the work is amazing
the packing is excellent!
-not easy to open (need knife or bomb :p), there is no way to damage the goods-
keep it up!

!!! ---==[}~____HIGHLY_RECOMMENDED____~{]==--- !!!

rate 10/10

Toke

I came home from my vessel yesterday evening, and have just been to the post office to pick up some goodies.

To my complete lack of surprise Flamingpyro have sent me what I ordered, in a timely fashion, and well packaged. The diodes are shorted with jumpers, in a antistatic bag, and then each in a small zip-lock bag with output at 700mA test current written on it.
The wire feels nice and I am looking forward to use it.
Same goes for the flux.

Toke

LaZeRz

Yep my order arrived today too :) excellent stuff, the wires awesome, flux awesome, prices awesome, service awesome and he also included some freebies! hes a very good bloke and i reccomend him to anyone who needs laser accerories or anything laser-wise :D

postage was very quick too :)

I received one of FlaminPyro's Wolf800 lasers with the Hydra focus ring. This is by far my favorite laser. The Hydra focus ring is awesome. I purchased it monday it arrived wednesday. Also answered all my (many) questions with much patience. First purchase won't be the last.

Just got my package of Flux, wire, and a few other things From Flaminpyro, the package was well packaged and fast shipping

Pyro was even kind enough to help me out with a few other things i needed but couldn't easily get out here (they dont exactly have a hobby store here in AFG)

the pricing couldn't have been better.. literally....

it was definitely a pleasure dealing with flaminpyro, i hope i get to in the future as well

Thanks Pyro!
Kevin

I recently got four focus rings from Flaminpyro. They are his "30 Cal." model.

(I am just really tired of burning my big fingers when focusing with the standard little focus ring).

I wanted them sized so that they would completely seat in a Cree host, and Flaminpyro worked with me to choose an outer diameter down a hundredth of an inch, and then custom lathed them for me.

I like them very much. Cree hosts look very, very sharp with this ".30 Cal." focus adapter, but since I don't have four of those hosts, I'll be dressing up other hosts with these (and saving my fingers in the process).

Good stuff.

As the starter of this thread, and it being more then a year later. I would like to share that even with my most recent transactions with Jeff. Including the package I received today, have all been perfect. Thanks Jeff!

Last edited:
I got my pre-set flexdrive in the mail from Jeff on Friday. Shipping was quick, packaging was sufficient.

Last edited:

Tonga

In my experience with anybody period, I say Jeff has FANTASTIC customer service and is always willing to help others:bowdown::bowdown:!! As for everything I have ordered from Jeff it is always top notch and he will go a step further and give you extra shrink wrap and orders arrive fast;)!!
Great buying experiences from a Great Guy! Thank you Jeff!!

genius

Hello, I just wanted to give Kudos to Flaminpyro for the Laser I had which he updated with dual drivers. Here is the link: Dual Driver Laser Basically, I had come up with the idea to put a dual driver in one of my rarely used lasers and asked around who could do it. Well being a long time lurker, I have gotten some education and contacts of people who knew people. So I came across flaminpyro Jeff who was willing to give it a shot. Before I even shipped it, I warned him of the small room he had to work with on the diode head. So off it went, And boy, was it a awesome transformation. No pics, but It is an awesome laser, best i own by far. It only takes unprotected cells because there isn't any room for anything else. He said the insides weren't up to par so he took everything out and replaced them with shinny new ones (which I appreciate). The best thing about the whole deal, was that He responds to your PM's like there's no tommorow. We almost have enough back and forth PMs to fill a whole thread. But I'm totally happy with the end result, and it makes my time here on the forums even more enjoyable, with the amount of talent here and everyone's love of lasers, This ones a keeper, oh the stats were 1247mW with the single driver bumped to 2021mW peak dual drivers and this baby doesn't get hot quick like it once was with the single driver, He crammed that second driver in there, don't ask me how he did that!
thanks Flaminpyro

Last edited:
Thank you Tonga and genius for the kind words I do like
to provide fast service and the best product available.