Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Got booted from ebay, What do I do now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suggested to Chris tonight that he set up a personal web page and use Google. Get rid of Fleabay -- They appear to be a crock. Anyone getting into lasers comes to LPF anyway.

Mike

EF --

I see that you are on a Distinguished Road. I looked for Distinguished Road on my GPS. It shows you in a basket going downhill !!!!! That can't be right.........

Mike

i dropped a message to him this morning through ebay

Dear fission236,

pff shame on you, will never buy from u bastard !

- mauswiesel89

response :

F you french fry! Just like heruur, you yoo will be reported fod your crap!

yep, he's a bit angry towards Chris !

sad story IMO.

Ebay reinstated my account today.

I am somewhat happy to report that they reinstated my account because they analyzed the emails he cut and pasted and found he edited the content of them.

I will be trying other venues since ebay seems to be no longer safe as a business venue IMHO. If a single nutcase can edit emails and get you kicked off like that without even a warning email to contact trust and safety, is it worth the risk to your business?

They would not let me know the exact details other than the emails were edited for content, and if i wanted copies of the emails I would need a court ordered subpoena! I really wonder if it's worth the effort to get a subpoena and see what this fellow wrote about me.

For them to boot and erase your account without even a warning e-mail it had to be pretty bad.

Oh if you want to know my new venue just PM me. Thanks :D

How dispicable chris....Tisk tisk...

This is the one this person has been going around slandering. He has been telling you guys lies, and I can prove it. I have proof that I can provide. For one thing Mr. Luebner, you KNOW you are lying! We both know it :)

I actually never sent ebay any of your emails. I was telling you that so you would LEAVE me alone! So there you go, your lying about me tampering with emails. I can prove this too. You know thats a lie, a BAD one Chris!

Here is what got this jerk kicked for one week: He TOOK my PERSONAL contact information from ebay/paypal and posted it on alt.lasers without my consent! Clever he is, its against the rules. I forwarded this to ebay and they responded to me TELLING ME IN EMAIL that this user was no longer registered and that I shouldnt worry about him posting it anymore. I have the email, I will copy and paste it here if anyone asks for it.

Here is what REALLY happened. I can PROVE it all too unlike Chris loser!
I sent him $110.00 for some laser junk. After QUITE some time, I asked where my stuff was. He gave me a tracking number that stated it was missent. A few days later the status goes to delivered. The problem is, it wasnt delivered to me. I have two other roommates that can verify that the mail DID come, but NO package from Mr. Lewdster!

I came to him nicely and told him what happend. He asked me to call the police and claim someone came to my house and STOLE the package! (Yes I have his emails). He also asked me to fax over this false police report so he could take it off his taxes. Only then would he talk to me about fixing this problem!

I refused and went to paypal. THEIR RULES STATE YOU MUST USE A SERVICE that shows WHAT address it was sent to and WHO signed for it!

Problem is, is that this idiot uses the CHEAPEST method to ship and WILL NOT LET YOU pay for anything better!

Now, this guy has been in trouble ALOT! He got 8 years probation for throwing acid is the cops face when they came to bust his ecstacy lab! ALL THIS IS ONLINE!

Check him out at : alt.lasers, photolexicon, and 4hv.org for all the proof you need...

If you still sit here and take sides with him, your an idiot and will one day reap what you sow. Ebay took sides with me as did paypal. They almost NEVER do anything when asked, yet felt this was serious enough!

Tampering with emails? Pshhh...What a stupid thing to say! How would one do this chris? Huh? Your the one who knows how to break laws here.

Oh and to the ebay member here who sent me an inappropriate email via ebays OWN system: What and idiot! I decided to forward that to ebay as malicious use of the ebay email system. Have fun with that, idiot!

All you people here support a really nasty man! Shame on you all for taking sides with someone with such as horrible history!

Shame on you chris for another outright lie! It doesnt matter if you fess up, WE BOTH know you are lying and thats good enough for me!

Matt

Oh and some more details:
Once chris saw that I was going to stand up for myself against him, he resorted to malicious bidding! He IMMEDIATELY bought an item from me, and didnt pay!

I knew what he was up to and asked him to back out of the sale. After some time, he agreed. I also have in email that I told him he could pay for it, and I would have it certified mailed to him to assure that he could not f me over like I KNEW he would try. Once I let him know this, he backed out of the sale...BUT LEFT ME A NEGATIVE!????? Can anyone say, OMG?! Wow?! I re-listed the item...Thats proof that I wanted to sell the item, just not to him for obvious reasons.

After I left him two negatives for the items I never got, he goes and puts two unpaid item strikes on me EVEN though he got paid, and paypal refunded me! EVEN THOUGH I have in email that I TRIED to work out another sale with him! I WAS WILLING TO RETURN THE MONEY FOR REPLACEMENT ITEMS! This asshole called this fing BLACKMAIL!

Your such a HORRIBLE MAN CHRIS! I pray to God that you go to jail for YEARS as punishment for your lying, cheating, sinful ways!

Believe what you all want, I have a perfect history. Not even a warning ticket. I have straight A's in electrical engineering! I work hard, and am not afraid of hard work!

You all have been warned! I can back up EVERYTHING here with emails and receipts! I CHALLANGE you chris to a "prove off". Lets see what the other can prove! How about that?

Matt
Matt

^Such a terrible history? On the contrary, Chris has a very good history with this site and on ebay. I've followed this story around to the other sites you've mentioned, and you are the one who is constantly hounding Chris. IMO, it appears that you are just sour grapes because you were unable to successfully pull off your scam.

The only pertinent question here is: Why, after thousands of successful sales and happy customers, would Chris decide to scam you out of $100? HE WOULDN'T. That just leaves you, my friend. Why would you try to scam Chris? I'm sure there are many possible reasons, but only you know the answer.

That's my $.02. Chris is a big boy, and I'm sure if he felt that you are really a problem, he'd be happy to try to clear things up. Since you seem to have trouble maintaining a professional tone (based on your posts on alt.lasers, 4hv, etc) I wouldn't blame Chris for ignoring you completely and moving on with his life.

Last edited:
How dispicable chris....Tisk tisk...

This is the one this person has been going around slandering. He has been telling you guys lies, and I can prove it. I have proof that I can provide. For one thing Mr. Luebner, you KNOW you are lying! We both know it :)

I actually never sent ebay any of your emails. I was telling you that so you would LEAVE me alone! So there you go, your lying about me tampering with emails. I can prove this too. You know thats a lie, a BAD one Chris!

Here is what got this jerk kicked for one week: He TOOK my PERSONAL contact information from ebay/paypal and posted it on alt.lasers without my consent! Clever he is, its against the rules. I forwarded this to ebay and they responded to me TELLING ME IN EMAIL that this user was no longer registered and that I shouldnt worry about him posting it anymore. I have the email, I will copy and paste it here if anyone asks for it.

Here is what REALLY happened. I can PROVE it all too unlike Chris loser!
I sent him $110.00 for some laser junk. After QUITE some time, I asked where my stuff was. He gave me a tracking number that stated it was missent. A few days later the status goes to delivered. The problem is, it wasnt delivered to me. I have two other roommates that can verify that the mail DID come, but NO package from Mr. Lewdster!

I came to him nicely and told him what happend. He asked me to call the police and claim someone came to my house and STOLE the package! (Yes I have his emails). He also asked me to fax over this false police report so he could take it off his taxes. Only then would he talk to me about fixing this problem!

I refused and went to paypal. THEIR RULES STATE YOU MUST USE A SERVICE that shows WHAT address it was sent to and WHO signed for it!

Problem is, is that this idiot uses the CHEAPEST method to ship and WILL NOT LET YOU pay for anything better!

Now, this guy has been in trouble ALOT! He got 8 years probation for throwing acid is the cops face when they came to bust his ecstacy lab! ALL THIS IS ONLINE!

Check him out at : alt.lasers, photolexicon, and 4hv.org for all the proof you need...

If you still sit here and take sides with him, your an idiot and will one day reap what you sow. Ebay took sides with me as did paypal. They almost NEVER do anything when asked, yet felt this was serious enough!

Tampering with emails? Pshhh...What a stupid thing to say! How would one do this chris? Huh? Your the one who knows how to break laws here.

Oh and to the ebay member here who sent me an inappropriate email via ebays OWN system: What and idiot! I decided to forward that to ebay as malicious use of the ebay email system. Have fun with that, idiot!

All you people here support a really nasty man! Shame on you all for taking sides with someone with such as horrible history!

Shame on you chris for another outright lie! It doesnt matter if you fess up, WE BOTH know you are lying and thats good enough for me!

Matt

Hey Matt,
I'll just give you my opinion on your post in colored order..
I did read the alt.laser and PL posts....

So you admit to being a liar....

I was not aware that eBay had control of the people posting on
Alt.lasers... or any other Forum...

I have personally dealt with Mr Luebner and have not been disapointed
with the delivery or product... and calling me an Idiot just shows your
ignorance and immature attitude.
That will really increase your credibility here...IMO

I don't know you from a hole in the wall.... I do know Chris did good by
me.. and until I see official Police Reports... I take anything on the web
with a large grain of salt...

The only thing you've accomplished with all this Flaming... on this
and other forums... is convincing me to BLOCK your account on eBay...
(that had already been done from the first post I read a while ago...)
I would never deal with a hot head like you....

Jerry

Last edited:
Hello,
You are right about my tone, but not about this guy's history. Look him up, please do. Just because he is decent WHERE HE WANTS TO BE doesnt make him a decent person!

Yes, its unlikely he tried to scam me, but he deffinately dodged responsibility! Since he doesnt allow you to change the shipping details, he assumes FULL responsibility for the items. Look up his tracking, it doesnt show that "I" got it or that anything came to my address, does it? How would you feel?

HOW WOULD YOU ALL FEEL?

This guys makes up excuses when you email him two weeks later asking where your stuff is. This guy bullies you if you have a problem! I am hounding him because he goes to numerous forums and posts all this BS about me and NO ONE is doing anything back to him!

Why would I scam him out of $110.00? huh? Does that make any sense? How am I ANY competition to him? I sell a couple things per MONTH! I dont even sell the same things as him!

The truth is, is that this guy dodged responsibility and then tried to smear me all over the internet. I just got done reading ALL the comments in this thread and am APPALLED by the ignorance of this forum's members! I really am!

Read my feedback, its little compared to other sellers, but it seems to show I am a decent guy. My forum posts OUGHT to suggest I am a decent guy that got shafted, thus the emotional outbursts.

I have been 100% honest with EVERYTHING said! Chris has been lying his brains out! Its comical now to read the things said by him while KNOWING (between me and him) that is all garbage!

Subpeonas and crap...Give me a break! :)))))))))))))

This guy threatens to sue people every time he loses...Everyone follows a personality type. Which type does that remind you of?

Me, a scammer? hahaha! What am I trying to scam here? $110.00? For what? Maybe some of his ecstasy? I could get $110.00 alot easier than ebay fraud. How dorky anyways? Anyone here have an example of this to show it even exists?

Now all I have done is accept two second chance offers from chris, get refunded via paypal, and then let the world know about it. (My RIGHT as a consumer!). Chris cant prove anything more.

Chris has done: Either scam me or dodged responsibility. Buy an item of mine with NO intention of buying it. (If he did, why didnt he pay?). Ask me to go to the police and claim a package was stolen with NO proof of any kind to support this, all for HIS tax purposes. Go to every forum he lurks at and spread lies. (You guys may not believe it, but Mr. Chris sure as hell knows it!). Leave me a negative for an item he didnt pay for. Give me unpaid item strikes when HE REFUNDED MY MONEY! Should I continue going on and on here? Someone please stop me...Post my contact info from ebay on public forums....

He has a long history of this stuff from numerous others. He ran an ecstasy lab and assaulted police officers. (again, all online!).

Just becasuse YOU know him as a good guy doesnt make it so! How many times now this year have we watched the news only to see a "good guy" has killed some innocent people!? How many times in your life have you read about a good guy turning out sick? Hell, look at Ted Bundy...

Now ask yourselves, does it seem more likely you have been snowed by this guy, seeing what he wants you to see, and that MAYBE I am a ticked off, motivated customer that decided to act and EXPOSE him, or that I am some super c00l scammer that is out to get $110.00 worth of lasers for free? Or, that I am a rival seller that wants to close him down so I can take his place?

I question your intelligence...All of you! Go research your golden boy some before you act ignorantly again! So I say some sailor's words about him? So what!? Everything I say is documented and true.

Matt

And to my "ignorance": Truely, YOU ALL are the ignorant ones as you have no idea what truely went down. I gave my side of the story, chris gave his. What sounds more likely to you? I offer proof, and chris offers nothing. Ebay has every right to control what one person does with THEIR property! It is against the law in the USA to take PRIVATE information and make it PUBLIC! So there moron! Suck on that!

Why would the web make up fake articles about this guy and his drug history?

Im done with this forum, please block me from your ebay business as Id hate to deal with any of you idiots!

Before I go, may you all get EXACTLY what you give!

My work here is done. Go tweak your chinese laser pointers.
Matt

And to my "ignorance": Truely, YOU ALL are the ignorant ones as you have no idea what truely went down. I gave my side of the story, chris gave his. What sounds more likely to you? I offer proof, and chris offers nothing. Ebay has every right to control what one person does with THEIR property! It is against the law in the USA to take PRIVATE information and make it PUBLIC! So there moron! Suck on that!

Why would the web make up fake articles about this guy and his drug history?

Im done with this forum, please block me from your ebay business as Id hate to deal with any of you idiots!

Before I go, may you all get EXACTLY what you give!

My work here is done. Go tweak your chinese laser pointers.
Matt
If ever someone on this forum scams another member... the wrath of
the forum comes down on him like a plague... I have seen no plagues
come down on Chris......... Hmmmm...

You were in an eBay deal that didn't go the way you would have liked...
you got your money back by PayPal...

Be a man.... suck it up and move on....

If not......:banghead: the Idiot is you....

Jerry

Last edited:
If ever someone on this forum scams another member... the wrath of
the forum comes down on him like a plague... I have seen no plagues
come down on Chris......... Hmmmm...

You were in an eBay deal that didn't go the way you would have liked...
you got your money back by PayPal...

Be a man.... suck it up and move on....

Jerry

Your missing the point, Jerry. Chris DIDNT move on...He went out of his way to torment me! He harrassed me in every way he could! Okay, so Chris is careful not to screw members of this forum over. Big deal! What do you say to other forums where he HAS screwed over people?

"Be a man and move on..." Funny that you direct that to me, but not to your pal Chris!

Be a man and ACT like one Jerry! Stop sticking up for someone blindly! Question him! See if he cares enough about you to tell the truth! He wont! Id give my left nut if he came clean...Accept the fact that you may have been lied to by your friend! IT HAPPENS! Why are you so fricken special that you are immune to that?

This forum is nothing more than a buddy-buddy club that serves as a safe haven for its pals only! No sense of justice here! Just like a crappy beer guzzling fraternity....

One day it will come out...Just remember me when it does!

Yea, the idiot is me...We will see where we both are 10 years from now and who the idiots are...Have fun with your laser pointers and your online friends! Harbor your drug junkie friend!

Say all you want, this was meant to give the other side of the story. I dont care for your opinions as I see who you associate with here!
Matt

Last edited:
Hello,
You are right about my tone, but not about this guy's history. Look him up, please do. Just because he is decent WHERE HE WANTS TO BE doesnt make him a decent person!

Yes, its unlikely he tried to scam me, but he deffinately dodged responsibility! Since he doesnt allow you to change the shipping details, he assumes FULL responsibility for the items. Look up his tracking, it doesnt show that "I" got it or that anything came to my address, does it? How would you feel?

HOW WOULD YOU ALL FEEL?

This guys makes up excuses when you email him two weeks later asking where your stuff is. This guy bullies you if you have a problem! I am hounding him because he goes to numerous forums and posts all this BS about me and NO ONE is doing anything back to him!

Why would I scam him out of $110.00? huh? Does that make any sense? How am I ANY competition to him? I sell a couple things per MONTH! I dont even sell the same things as him!

The truth is, is that this guy dodged responsibility and then tried to smear me all over the internet. I just got done reading ALL the comments in this thread and am APPALLED by the ignorance of this forum's members! I really am!

Read my feedback, its little compared to other sellers, but it seems to show I am a decent guy. My forum posts OUGHT to suggest I am a decent guy that got shafted, thus the emotional outbursts.

I have been 100% honest with EVERYTHING said! Chris has been lying his brains out! Its comical now to read the things said by him while KNOWING (between me and him) that is all garbage!

Subpeonas and crap...Give me a break! :)))))))))))))

This guy threatens to sue people every time he loses...Everyone follows a personality type. Which type does that remind you of?

Me, a scammer? hahaha! What am I trying to scam here? $110.00? For what? Maybe some of his ecstasy? I could get $110.00 alot easier than ebay fraud. How dorky anyways? Anyone here have an example of this to show it even exists?

Now all I have done is accept two second chance offers from chris, get refunded via paypal, and then let the world know about it. (My RIGHT as a consumer!). Chris cant prove anything more.

Chris has done: Either scam me or dodged responsibility. Buy an item of mine with NO intention of buying it. (If he did, why didnt he pay?). Ask me to go to the police and claim a package was stolen with NO proof of any kind to support this, all for HIS tax purposes. Go to every forum he lurks at and spread lies. (You guys may not believe it, but Mr. Chris sure as hell knows it!). Leave me a negative for an item he didnt pay for. Give me unpaid item strikes when HE REFUNDED MY MONEY! Should I continue going on and on here? Someone please stop me...Post my contact info from ebay on public forums....

He has a long history of this stuff from numerous others. He ran an ecstasy lab and assaulted police officers. (again, all online!).

Just becasuse YOU know him as a good guy doesnt make it so! How many times now this year have we watched the news only to see a "good guy" has killed some innocent people!? How many times in your life have you read about a good guy turning out sick? Hell, look at Ted Bundy...

Now ask yourselves, does it seem more likely you have been snowed by this guy, seeing what he wants you to see, and that MAYBE I am a ticked off, motivated customer that decided to act and EXPOSE him, or that I am some super c00l scammer that is out to get $110.00 worth of lasers for free? Or, that I am a rival seller that wants to close him down so I can take his place?

I question your intelligence...All of you! Go research your golden boy some before you act ignorantly again! So I say some sailor's words about him? So what!? Everything I say is documented and true.

Matt

^If you've accepted not one but two second chance offers, and you've gotten a refund then I fail to see the problem. If Chris has already made an effort to make things right (which you accepted) and yet you still slam him at every turn what does that say about you? You seem pretty worthless judging by your posts so far. Best to quit while you're ahead (sort of).

Methinks you've come to the wrong place for sympathy. Maybe you should find a forum that's for people who try to scam, but lack the necessary mental resources to be successful. You'd probably get some sympathy there.

You may have "documented proof" to support what you're saying, but this forum has multiple threads filled with documented proof that Chris is a straight up businessman and a pleasure to do business with. Also, I can speak from my own personal experiences.

It just seems to me that you have more incentive to scam than Chris does, by far.

Also, if Chris' legal problems are in the past, and he is serving out his punishment successfully, then who am I to pass judgement?

Hey Matt... you're welcome here...

It would have been nice if your first post had a "Hello/Welcome" theme...
Rather than a "let's lynch him" bashing 1st post....
If you have anything constructive to contribute... that would be great..

I can understand being frustrated over "whatever" but your pointing fingers
and calling anyone not on your side idiots is not going to sway anyone here...
and your "Be a man and ACT like one Jerry!" has what to do with you and your
issues with Chris...

I will repeat... I have done business with Chris in the past and I have not been
disappointed...

Chis and I do not socialize...
We don't drink beer together...
We don't even live in the same Country...
We did go into a business agreement that went fine with no problems..

If I'm a member on another forum and a post affects me I will most certainly
voice my opinion... just as I've done here...

Matt.... you're:horse:

Jerry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.