Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Giving rep.

Hey c0ld,

Brought this up in another thread, but thought I would bring it to your attention here.

I have been trying to rep some members, whom I have not reped before, yet the system informs me that: "I have to spread some rep around before giving it to X member again."

After attempting to spread it around and trying again, I get the same result?

Is it just me with this problem?

Best Regards,
brtaman

It's just that you maybe reached the daily rep limit?

Nope, it was the first rep I attempted that day plus with the fact that I could add rep to other members after being denied, it must be some other reason.

I mean it's really not a big deal, just thought I would mention it.

Are we reading the same post by rob, hallucinigenic? :thinking:

I dunno, rob was one of the people I wanted to rep, I just managed to do it so maybe it was just a temporary glitch...I will try repping all others that I couldn't before.

jayrob

I also have this problem... I have tried spreading rep around, but then still have that message??

Not sure how many other reps that must be spread before you can rep the same person again??

D

Deleted member 8382

I can't find it, the reputation section is really loose :(

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
this is due to rep spreading setting i think, i have attached screen shot describing some rep options

@jayrob looks like 20 ppl

if anyone has suggestions on changing any of these settings please let me know or make a poll if u feel strongly something in the setting should be updated

talk so0n all
peace
-ave

Attachments

• reppp.jpg
    reppp.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

jayrob

Yep... you found it!

I would say move that number from 20, to 10. But that's just my opinion...

HIMNL9

10 is the usual setting around, for the sites that uses VB ..... i mean, in them, when you rep a person, you must rep other 10 before that you can rep again the first one.

It's all admin choice :)

D

Deleted member 8382

I would use this settings... make some suggestions and I'll open a poll depending on how I see the reactions ;)

9999999999-10-100-100-100-50-10-20-10

I've run into the same problem-----------rob PS, I'm also still missing 36 REP POWER. I USED to have 257 REP POWER-------rob

Last edited: