Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GIVEAWAY-Mtype M140 Laser Diode

I was talking to AgentMcBaine and he gave me the idea of a LD giveaway. I have a bunch of diodes and figured a giveaway would be a nice way to start at LPF.
Heres a link to the diodes
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwauATVVJAa7U3F1MHU5OUNjdDg

Im ending this giveaway on Thursday September 10 at 8pm Pacific Time Zone. This way I can get it shipped on Friday.

Just post here to enter, I will use random.org to choose a winner. This is mainly for people new to the hobby who cant afford a diode but anyone can enter.

Entries:
1)SyKo
2)micheal rosen
3)joeybab3
4)Lifetime17
5)GatoX
6)GSS
7)Koff
8)shackhawk
9)JRCARRERAS
10)Pman
11)jfrazz21
12)alf638
13)gozert
14)Dreadnought
15)vortish
16)Apocalypse
17)FF11
18)crazyspaz
19)Andrew124C41
20) Akohut
21)RYDorDIE278
22)Dlkingfisher
23)TaterMay
24)Sta

EDIT
To clarify im only giving out 1 diode for now, theres more to come but thats for a later time :3
I can ship outside of USA if you arrange shipping!

Edit
Waiting for Hakzaw to do drawing. Ill leave it open till Monday. If Hakzaw isnt around ill have Pman do the drawing. Thanks foRedCowboy for also giving away a driver for the m140 diode. See post #54

Last edited:

Re: M-type M140 Laser Diode Giveaway

Awesome+6

nice of you :beer::beer::beer:to do this
do NOT add me to your list-Im good ATM

maybe asking each winner to send 3$ to the forum would be a good idea too

:yh:

Last edited:

:gj: +rep
[skip me if I win on accident]

SyKo

I'm a whore for giveaways and i've never had a 445/450nm Laser, Thats if you dont mind shipping it to Aus (Ill pay of course).

I feel really bad since the first to posts are words of support and im just straight up being a giveaway whore

Awesome +rep
(Count me out of the giveaway)

That's awesome of you. I'm feeling lucky but count me out, I already won a giveaway here.

Wow this is going to be a mess if i use post #'s and random.org

Ok I started a list in the first post, That should make it easier to keep track of things.

Hi,
and wellcome to LPF her you will find a lot of wonderful folks. Willing to help with questions and answers. Cant wait to see some of your build posts. Good wishes with the Give away that is very thought full of you. Good person, good things will come to you..

Rich :)

Hi,
and wellcome to LPF her you will find a lot of wonderful folks. Willing to help with questions and answers. Cant wait to see some of your build posts. Good wishes with the Give away that is very thought full of you. Good person, good things will come to you..

Thanks :D Im not sure if you wanted to be entered so I added you anyways. Im not too good at documenting my builds hah. I told myself that I needed to document my XHP flashlight build and I ended up with like 3 or 4 pictures... I don't think im quite ready to make some custom/original hosts yet.

Hi,
if you start a build just take a few pics of each portion of the build .Then when your ready to post go through the pics and put them in sequence . then upload them to your post.
You will do fine its easy nothing fancy needed folks here will figure it out. Welcome again to the forum hope you like it here..

GatoX

Wow, welcome, people like you make this forum amazing! This could be a great start in Class IV world, count with me!

GSS

That's awesome of you. I'm feeling lucky but count me out, I already won a giveaway here.
Nice, thats a class act, also saw the reasoning on the other thread of not needing such a strong laser kit, again looking out for family and neighbors! If I could give you another newbie rep I would autonomousperson for the life of me I cant log on to your give away link, buts its ok just put a member in who has helped you all along, he or she might get a nice surprise.

Last edited:

I cant log on to your give away link, buts its ok just put a member in who has helped you all along, he or she might get a nice surprise.

That link was just for a picture of the diodes, you just need to post here to enter :)

Hi,
if you start a build just take a few pics of each portion of the build .Then when your ready to post go through the pics and put them in sequence . then upload them to your post.
Yeah, I got that part down, its just that I get so caught up into the build that I forget to take pictures lol

List updated!