Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GB laser barrels

Maxx

well, cant you just not ano them, that would keep it silver...i think that it would be pretty cool to have bare metal

I would guess black would be acceptable to most everyone. I'd be happy however they are anodized, but if you're going for "least likely to make the masses puke", black is pretty middle of the road.

yea color doesnt really matter as long as the barrel looks awesome wich i hope it does by the sounds of it

how about mauve annodizing? Mauve is a pretty sweet color....

or tangerine? ;D

Silver would be best, black is good, gold...eh. I dont really care, these are gonna rock regardless ::)

-Dough

I think I've seen that gold type of anodizing and it does make it look kind of cheap, like those cheap winch hooks you see at hardware stores.

I'd prefer black if anything, silver second. Black won't make the barrel look like a section of pipe, and more like one of those nice CNI laser modules.

Here is the color gold I think of when i think of gold metal. If its this color I really like it:)

Attachments

• f3b5_12.jpg
    f3b5_12.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 77
Hmmmm, I think black would be the better color. The gold is too questionable. But hey, if you don't like it paint it! :p

k-9

m3-dude said:
Here is the color gold I think of when i think of gold metal.  If its this color I really like it:)
i like gold to the same that was on my bike to :D

Attachments

• pb_003.jpg
    pb_003.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 93