Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

GB | 515nm Diodes - Payments Stage Starts at 10th July

Re: GB | 515nm Diodes

Greetings,

So are they the ones from O-like ?

cheers,
Moe

Sorry if this was mentioned but do we have a shipping cost? This is my first gb, so sorry again if theres like some pre determined cost or something i dont know about...

^I'll take 5 too;)

Last edited:

can we postpone this until i get paid on the 20th XD

Hi Everyone ,

I will not be at home till Staurday. So will not be able to respond.

These are the same lenses from my last GB.

Greetings,

Ok.
So these are the ones from O-like. All but 1 of the 10 I got from the last GB all had to be cleaned, still not too bad. The lenses I located the best deal I could get was $5 per lens, whether 50 or 100. Same price. Worth it to me just to save from having to clean them....

cheers,
Moe

Hi Everyone ,

I will not be at home till Staurday. So will not be able to respond.

These are the same lenses from my last GB.

Really ^^ ?

All my lenses come clean always.

Whatever you want guys.

My lenses from the GB were perfect. And even if they weren't, it takes seven seconds and a q-tip to clean single element lenses.

Greetings,

Yes, they do come clean, but for me it is a pain in the ass to clean them and if I can get them as clean as they come from DTR when purchased is better for me.
The other point for me also is the O-like ones are a few threads smaller than the normal barrel, and many of my focus adapters will not focus properly with the smaller barrel. I would have to glue the lens in order to focus properly,
and I do not want to do that.
If I can get these ones for $5 a piece I may go ahead and get 50 of them.

cheers,
Moe

Alright, I am definitely in for a diode. And a couple of lenses if you got them- if they are 3$ put me down for 7 of them.

Did you ever check on any single mode 638's?

Edit: woe is me for trying to edit the spreadsheet on my phone. I'll fix it later. Don't think I messed anything up, I just can't add anything to save my life. It's like trying to write code with a damned typewriter.

Last edited:

Intentional double post-

Will someone do proper testing on these before they get sent out? Current/voltage/output graphs definitely, maybe some spectrometer tests if someone is feeling really adventurous :)

Intentional double post-

Will someone do proper testing on these before they get sent out? Current/voltage/output graphs definitely, maybe some spectrometer tests if someone is feeling really adventurous :)

Boo to that suggestion. Don't hold up sending them out to wait on testing. Let people test their own if necessary once they get them, but I don't particularly want my diode held up waiting for testing that isn't important to me.

Boo to that suggestion. Don't hold up sending them out to wait on testing. Let people test their own if necessary once they get them, but I don't particularly want my diode held up waiting for testing that isn't important to me.

I didn't mean individual testing, I meant on one diode so we know what currents to run at. Same with the spectro if it were done, just to see if there is a correlation betweetn current/temp and wavelength.

Back