Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GB 445nm diodes For Sale $45

OK guys I see you will want these Axixz lenses... s/b n/p.
Also, yes, some folks paid, but atm, I need to get to bed, I'll update the list in the morning friends. And tomorrow evening, I get to see Flaminpyro and his 445 laser! BIG Excitement! Thanks! -Glenn

Last edited:

OK guys I see you will want these Axixz lenses... s/b n/p.
Also, yes, some folks paid, but atm, I need to get to bed, I'll update the list in the morning friends. And tomorrow evening, I get to see Flaminpyro and his 445 laser! BIG Excitement! Thanks! -Glenn
Add a aixiz 405 lens to my cart " :D

Count me in for one 445nm diode and an Aixiz glass lens. You'll receive the payment tomorrow.
I've sent you a PM with my PP.

My partner ordered the projo's and I don't actually know from where, c/b the source oinkos posted?
Got you lazerov ;)
-Glenn

Thanks 900' my friend
Everybody, I will likely have the first 4 GB's all shipped by Wednesday or Thursday, unless I have to wait on an Axixz lens to go with your package, and even then, (with Axixz lenses), I estimate it s/b no more than about 8 days 'till it's sent! Thanks All! -Glenn

Yes Mike, I have a pair of my own old ones, but none to sell atm, so sorry. -Glenn

I know I am kinda new here (first time poster, long time lurker) but I would love to get a hold of 2 of these diodes and lenses. Are there any left? If so what would the total be including shipping to TN?

thanks!

It's $95 w/ shipping and PP fee for 2X 445nm diode there in the USA, Thanks! -Glenn