Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GB 445nm diodes For Sale $45

My partner already ordered 3X projectors by last Monday, so we are good! ;) -Glenn

What? They are discontinued already? You would think that the increased sales to us here would make the company keep them around... Unless they are selling at a loss... I hate to see these go. We better get all we can while we can. ;)

Digger

Just cause they discontinue the model, I would think they would continue to make replacement parts

o_O some of you may know me others my have forgotten, others still have no idea who i am :S

>.> can i still get one :eek: and where do i procure a tank host?

Laser diode elements are going to be the next step in projector technology. Even if they do discontinue them there will be more. I'd bet soon they'll be full RGB laser projectors and we can kiss DPSS goodbye.

-Tony

Wow I went to bed last night and when I woke this morning it would seem the TANK's had been messin around cuz now there is another one here :)
2rvyb1f.jpg

:eek: and where do i procure a tank host?

Glenn, this is the third time I'm posting, but w.e.

I need one of these diodes, please send me a PM with payment information!

jayrob

Is anybody selling AixiZ 405 glass lenses?

I know hakzaw1 is getting a few, and I'm supposed to get 5 from him.

But if anybody wants one, I will have a few for sale because I ordered another 20 from AixiZ. (full length threads)

I had to order 20 to get a decent price. And so I will sell a few of them for $10 dollars plus $2 dollars shipping...

Hey Yes, I was ordering some too. So are these the "Glass lens" from Axixz or the "405 glass" lens from Axixz that usually doesn't have the threads all the way up? -Glenn