Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

G Fourty's Exotic Wavelength Sale 589,473, & 405 (Price Drop) 01/20/2012

Re: G Fourty's Exotic Wavelength Laser Collection Sale /w Extras!!!

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread, that's for sure. Assuming the laser is still 155mW and with great divergence/beam... $140 is a good deal. Someone got lucky.

Will keep my eyes peeled for that:D

Btw, it might already be taken, but posted a greenie you might like.

Dont think i can.. I gave away my best greenie pen to my ochem instructor lol, since i saw he had a new wish pen. But it had INSANE divergence. It was really tight. Apparently he got it for free, but it was starting to die :(

Bump!!

Good luck. I can vouch for G Fourty(i forgot your name..how lame) ): He's a really good seller and his lasers are as described :)

Was the Opto sold?

I mean it still shows pending payment...

Last edited:

Good luck man! I hope to had money for the 589nm. :(

Alright guys, the Opto and ledlight have been purchased and shipped! Three sexy lasers are still up for sale. OP Updated. Keep in mind I will do a bundle deal for someone that wants to own both 473 and 589nm..

-Thanks

-Greg

Lase

PM Sent.

Lase

Re: G Fourty's Exotic Wavelength Sale (Price Drop) 01/20/2012

Sorry for being away for so long once again, no internet for some time. Id still like to part ways with these. I updated the OP with lower price's!! Can we please find a new home for these? Nothing has changed, they are all in perfect condition and work great!

-Greg

income tax returns coming soon!!!!! someone will snag these nice cni units up .....hard selling right now...

Hey guys. Tonite only offer here.. I work at bbuy and there is somthing i wana buy. Sale ends tonite at 9pm et. If anyone wants to pull the trigger id sell both the 589 and 473 for $700 shipped. tonite only must be bought and paid prior to 9pm et.

Text me with questions if u want, im at work lol.

-Greg

rhd

Hey guys. Tonite only offer here.. I work at bbuy and there is somthing i wana buy. Sale ends tonite at 9pm et. If anyone wants to pull the trigger id sell both the 589 and 473 for $700 shipped. tonite only must be bought and paid prior to 9pm et.

Can I offer some blunt advice? Lol, you know I'm going to anyway! ;) You've got one minor, and one major issue preventing a sale:

1) The minor issue is that it's January, and this is the worst month for selling any non-essential or "luxury" items, across the board, every industry, everywhere. This issue can just be waited out.

2) The major issue is that you're selling two exotic wavelengths, which are potentially fairly valuable, but you don't have a current LPM reading. This is the deal killer for everyone.

For the 473, you were told that it was 16mW, but you haven't LPM'd it recently, nor yourself. For the 589, you're relying on someone else's metering, from last May. In both cases, these are sensitive DPSS lasers that have been shipped at least once since the reading was taken, and a fair amount of time has elapsed. Both 473 and 589 are wavelengths where their values are HIGHLY tied to their output.

If you're hoping to get more than a few hundred dollars out of them, then you just absolutely NEED to LPM them. I'm being positive here! If you get these metered, they'll fly off the shelf, especially at this price! In fact, I think you would instantly recover the $150 you'd spend on an LPM, just based on the sales-price-boost you'll get off these two lasers once you can confirm their power. Anyway, that's my take - that's why these haven't sold. It's not that your prices are wrong, or that anyone doesn't trust something about the sale. It's the lack of LPMing.

Last edited:
I appreciate the advice, Ill agree its fair for everyone if I LPM them. Im sure a lot of you know Im honest but even I dont know the true output atm. Ill order a LPM this week and will relist with the results soon.

-Greg

DJNY

I appreciate the advice, Ill agree its fair for everyone if I LPM them. Im sure a lot of you know Im honest but even I dont know the true output atm. Ill order a LPM this week and will relist with the results soon.

-Greg

sandidgepatrick has a Radiant Alpha FS for $75