Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Fun in the garden...520 and white light! *PIC HEAVY*

AnthoT

Hey grainde thats an awesome photo gallery you've made there and an even awesome 520 colour :D

btw i have some diffraction gratings here ill gladly send you one just PM me your address :beer: this really looks more blue than green
edit: noticed you just got one lol if you want it anyways still just let me know

Last edited:

^^Thanks man! Nope havent ordered one yet, I was going to have a browse this evening. ;) PM incoming! :beer:

gismo

Thanks. :) Yup you saw it, its the craftsmanship of a master!:bowdown: I dont know if you noticed, but the 520 is a MS V4...:shhh: Sinner really makes some fantastic hosts!

So when do we get to see the Greeds at work? ;) :beer:

520nm is on my waiting list, indeed;)

Made a mini review of MS-V3 405nm I've got from mhemling33 recently...would be nice to own the complete MagicStick line (wild dream:shhh:).

To answer your question, I need to get a decent entry-level DSLR camera first to capture the true laser wavelength nature.

Before the end of the year I'm planning to reveal my collection gradually, multimedia forum section should be the right place for such a task:beer:

Interesting, Ill have to have a look at the review and keep an eye out for your collection thread! :pop:

BTW if you want to collect all of his hosts, dont forget the copper version MS V1 IIRC? Ive only seen one of those advertised and your set wouldnt be complete without it :p :beer:

Last edited:

AnthoT

Diffraction grating on the way :D
Now shall we start placing bets I say 490 :na:

My 7G5CS with stock head.........beam shot came out better with the stock head than the aspheric. Speedy now owns that light and I have since replaced it with another CS but a U3 :D

Last edited:
Cool. Now I just need to figure out if my WL Torch is actually putting out 4100 lumens or not :thinking:

Very nice photos! I love the pl520 and 532 compararison, it really shows the color difference. +1 :beer:

It's happened before :thinking: (how's my S2 RX looking? :p)

Last edited:
ALL your pictures are incredible... but

The last one is a HDR for Leodahsan: ;)

Cheers :beer:[/QUOTE]

:wave: Thats just so beautiful... the water looks like 3d rendered for me. Actually if it were a couple pixels bigger I would use it as a wallpaper... I found it great!
Seriously I need a camera that does HDR. Its a great function...

ps: I'm amazed.