Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: White Fusion With Modules and Red Glass Lenses

Hi, I have a white fusion for sale. I bought this in the "boneyard" sale which had some kits that were slightly imperfect. Comes with:
1 Green Laser module and driver (Around 30-50mW)
1 Blu-Ray diode and driver (PHR)
1 Red diode and driver (LCC)
2 Tuning mirrors from the phr sled
1 White fusion mixing kit

However, the modules are damaged. The pads on some the red and bluray drivers are somewhat lifted (But the modules do work fine). In addition the green module has a lens assembly that does not screw in fully.
I am selling this at $120 plus shipping. That is less than a new kit (without modules).
Also for sale: 6 Aixiz Glass lens for 650nM

Last edited:

So I'm guessing this is without it all built and complete? If so, why haven't you gotten around to doing it yourself? It seems a shame to sell it off when you've got everything you need to finish it. :/

I just haven't had the time to get everything set up. I've kept it for several months, but have barely touched it. It's sad for me to let it go too :(

It's not a shame for Potatoporage as he will make money on it rember he got it in the scratch and dent sale I think he only payed like $50.00 for it in the first place.
So he will be making money not loosing it !

So I'm guessing this is without it all built and complete? If so, why haven't you gotten around to doing it yourself? It seems a shame to sell it off when you've got everything you need to finish it. :/

Morgan

^If that's the case, Flaminpyro, then I offer $35 for the lot! (not including shipping of course)

M
:)

sherap

I'm interested in taking the White Fusion without the laser modules.

Pm sent...

Wow, never realized all that^^. To me it seems that the real lesson is that sh*t happens, and be sure to ship things securely. The best way to handle these things is to take pictures of the broken item as soon as you receive it. For example, I bought a "working" laserdisc player on ebay, came broken w/ weird cracking sound. I opened just the lid, saw there were broken pieces. Took pictures, messaged the guy, said I wanted a refund, and if wanted, could ship it back at his expense. He said I could trash it, he gave me the refund, and asked for the pics to send to fedex, all within a few hours. That's how things should be dealt with.

sherap

Ok, I decided to get the White Fusion kit anyway... just sent the payment !
Potatorage: Will you send the allen keys as well ?