Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: TANK007 Complete Build Kit

Aaron

Come on, this is not a Jayrob kit. Fp makes his own kits so don't come here and try to get him to change his prices by telling him Jayrob is cheaper. This is not like going to Walmart and telling them that Kmart has it cheaper. These are some great members & builders trying to help other members out with some great work on making kits and making it easier for us to build our own lasers, since a lot of us don't have the equipment to do so.
It's not let's make a deal!

BTW walmart is usually cheaper than k-mart :crackup:

Can you Make the copper heat sink end that sticking out have heat fins? maybe a little larger than the end that gos into the Host?

Are you referring to the CNI PGL-III-C? That's what I pictured when I read his post.

-Chris

Nah, qumefox built some of his own heatsinks for the TANK007, some of which involved cutting off the end of the light above the switch and replacing it with a large finned heatsink.

Yep.. and a batch of those will come up for sale at some point.. but I screwed up and ordered the hosts from DX this time.. so i'll probably get them around march... 2036.... Though this isn't really the thread to discuss such things.

Are you still selling these? Because If you are I definitely have to get one after my two krytons. Tripods are sexy!!!!

I would love to make you one but I'm out of hosts, now if you give qumefox a PM I bet he would be glad to make you one, and his looks better than mine :D

hey FP, are these still available? I would like to buy one asap. Thanks.

I could just do the heatsink and host though. I don't stock drivers (yet) I'm also out of copper ATM but it'd only take a few days to get more in.