Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Sanwu Laser store - RGB handheld lasers, 405nm,445nm,465nm,470nm,505nm,515nm,520nm,525nm,635nm,650nm

BobMc

Re: FS: Sanwu Laser store - R/G/B handhelds x3 BE & Stainless steel "The Spiker" rele

We have five more 480nm diodes on the way, builds incoming! :wave:

Terrific! :)

1) Which host(s) are they going to be in?
2) How much are they going to be?
3)Any chance I can pay for one in advance ? :D :D :D

Last edited:

Re: FS: Sanwu Laser store - R/G/B handhelds x3 BE & Stainless steel "The Spiker" rele

Terrific! :)

1) Which host(s) are they going to be in?
2) How much are they going to be?
3)Any chance I can pay for one in advance ? :D :D :D

Hahahaha I knew you would ask for that Bob :p

Depending on the hosts, Podo, also fill me in!

BobMc

Hahahaha I knew you would ask for that Bob :p

Depending on the hosts, Podo, also fill me in!

Heeeeee, all I've been reading for the pasted couple of weeks is about the beauty of this WL After seeing all the beam shots I can't but agree. I've got a couple of small hosts coming from EP that I plan to stick a 505 and a 480 in.

After having talked to Podo about not having a source, I was pretty sure they were looking. And am glad they found some.

Thinking their going to put them either in a Pocket or Guardian. Hoping for a Pocket. Not knowing how long they will last, figured I should jump when I could. Hope it works out that we're both able to pick one up. Best wishes Albert. :)

Heeeeee, all I've been reading for the pasted couple of weeks is about the beauty of this WL After seeing all the beam shots I can't but agree. I've got a couple of small hosts coming from EP that I plan to stick a 505 and a 480 in.

After having talked to Podo about not having a source, I was pretty sure they were looking. And am glad they found some.

Thinking their going to put them either in a Pocket or Guardian. Hoping for a Pocket. Not knowing how long they will last, figured I should jump when I could. Hope it works out that we're both able to pick one up. Best wishes Albert. :)

Thanks! Best wishes to you too!

Podo

:bumpit::bumpit::bumpit:

Podo

We extended the warranty from three months to six months for the 7W 455nm spiker laser. :cool:

The new warranty also apply to current 7W spiker owners who bought their laser within last six months.

https://www.sanwulasers.org/product/spikerspecial

Podo

Laser tunnels :cool:

VMCDcx5.jpg

Last edited:

Podo

And more:na:

JWZguZY.jpg

Jhop

Heya Podo...I have not been on here in a couple months...any updates on that underwater laser? :wave:

Podo

Heya Podo...I have not been on here in a couple months...any updates on that underwater laser? :wave:

We might accept custom-build if someone really want the underwater model but the price will not be cheap, so to speak.

BobMc

We might accept custom-build if someone really want the underwater model but the price will not be cheap, so to speak.

What wavelength and power? Also what host are we looking at? I'm kinda interested in a custom build. Am open to a conversation. :thinking: :)

BobMc

Nice addition to your Pocket series. Love those Pockets. :)

Ps, still waiting for a response about purchasing a custom built underwater Laser? Let me know thanks. :)

Podo

:bumpit::bumpit::bumpit:

murrat

Which lens is best for 520nm? Any idea?
Best means best collimation for me :beer:

BobMc

@murrat;

The g2 will give you more power. The 3element will give you a tighter beam but less powerful. The g7 is kinda a split between the two. I have couple of Sanwu 520's and I like the g7. (But that was just my call). :)

Ps, I think Sanwu, on their website recommends the g7. :thinking:

Last edited: