Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS* New Style Dorcy Jr. Heat Sinks

Kenom

wow didn't realize I'd open up a can of worms.. I uh just wasn't aware of it. My apologies.

Money sent. Nice job, and fast, too.

One of these days I'll start assembling all these loose parts!

Joe B.

Haha I knew it was just a matter of time before someone came out with these. Great Ehgemus ! I still like my copper top though :p
But I really do have to admit those are some great looking heatsinks ! Keep up the good work !

daguin

wow didn't realize I'd open up a can of worms.. I uh just wasn't aware of it. My apologies.

No "can of worms", Kenom. We were just already in the middle of dealing with the change in style

Thanks guys for answering the questions, I just go home form work :D

That was FAST! My new style heat sinks are here. Great work Ehgumus.

+1

Peace,
dave

That was FAST! My new style heat sinks are here. Great work Ehgumus.

+1

Peace,
dave
great, just remember remove the stock driver and the plastic spring guide but leave the aluminum part.

mfo

Re: FS* New Stile Dorcy Jr. Heat Sinks

Quick tip - the word is style, not stile.
This is a stile:
800px-KentStile.jpg.JPG

On-topic, I don't have the money available ATM, but I'm interested in one, so will you still be producing these in a couple of weeks? And is shipping intl. extra?

grammar-nazi.jpg

payment sent for 2x HS thanks so much!

Last edited:
Has anyone made a tutorial on using this with a flexdrive yet?
Im sure someone will make one soon. It should look something like this when finished.

I would make sure that the driver sits all the way flush with the aluminum for more support (unlike in the picture). you may have to trim the diode pins down a bit.

Last edited:

Asherz

I think I'll take one as well in a day if the below isn't possible, just got a few questions.

Could you make one that fits a green DX module? And also I have an original Dark_horse anodized one in purple which looks really cool, do you think it would be possible to have something machined to hold the purple one in place?

Third question lol, Would it be possible to machine an RPL style heat sink to screw onto the body of the dorcy?

I think I'll take one as well in a day if the below isn't possible, just got a few questions.

Could you make one that fits a green DX module? And also I have an original Dark_horse anodized one in purple which looks really cool, do you think it would be possible to have something machined to hold the purple one in place?

Third question lol, Would it be possible to machine an RPL style heat sink to screw onto the body of the dorcy?
on the dx green what battery are you going to use?

dark hores heatsink are you wanting to put it on a new dorcy. I would have to have the heatsink in hand.

rpl heatsink on dorcy body? I will have to see if I can copy that thread pattern.

Last edited: