Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS Mini micro Meatball stinger host -photos added

FS- Hosts for Mini Lab Laser ala Meatball. http://laserpointerforums.com/f48/tiny-micro-labby-showcase-47132.html 10$ each plus 3.75$ for shipping, handling and packing. For more than one add additional 1.25$ per host for shipping. Slightly higher to Canada. Ordering 10 units and 4 are already promised. Please PM me if interested or for quote on international shipping. Unless otherwise noted the wiring and internals will be removed prior to packing. Will consider trade for other laser items(modules,flexdrives, heatsinks etc) or for build work. This offer is for host only -no modules, heatsinks,diodes, drivers or switches will be included. UPDATE-I have them now- see added photos-ready to ship/ thanks for reading this post--Len

Attachments

• REO ARGON SUNCLAN LASERSDads-mineralight stinger  ETC 114.jpg
    REO ARGON SUNCLAN LASERSDads-mineralight stinger ETC 114.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 267
  • REO ARGON SUNCLAN LASERSDads-mineralight stinger  ETC 112.jpg
    REO ARGON SUNCLAN LASERSDads-mineralight stinger ETC 112.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 240
  • REO ARGON SUNCLAN LASERSDads-mineralight stinger  ETC 110.jpg
    REO ARGON SUNCLAN LASERSDads-mineralight stinger ETC 110.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 232
  • REO ARGON SUNCLAN LASERSDads-mineralight stinger  ETC 109.jpg
    REO ARGON SUNCLAN LASERSDads-mineralight stinger ETC 109.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 245
  • REO ARGON SUNCLAN LASERSDads-mineralight stinger  ETC 102.jpg
    REO ARGON SUNCLAN LASERSDads-mineralight stinger ETC 102.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 288
  • REO ARGON SUNCLAN LASERSDads-mineralight stinger  ETC 094.jpg
    REO ARGON SUNCLAN LASERSDads-mineralight stinger ETC 094.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:

Re: FS Mini micro Meatball style green module host look

Hey Len, if the buyer wishes to keep the thing intact, is that an option??

Has anyone made a heatsink for this?

Slipstream, you can use just about any heatsink that fits inside/outside the enclosure. It's a labby build, so whatever style you see fit, should work just fine. Here's a link to the short tutorial I made:

http://laserpointerforums.com/f51/tutorial-micro-lab-laser-47839.html

The inside heatsink I used was one that I had custom machined here in town.

The outer heatsink I used is actually a Dorcy junior heatsink made by Darkhorse. So If you're looking for that particular size, I'm sure Jayrob, Ehgemus, or Misterwilling would know what size to make if you asked them!

The enclosure is about 2 and 5/16ths Inches long from end to end. Or about 5.8 cm..

I hope this helps!

hakzaw1: Nice job getting these for a low price! ;)

-Tyler

Hey Len, if the buyer wishes to keep the thing intact, is that an option??
.........No problem--just thought to make a smaller/lighter package to mail and most will gut them anyhow-can do either way- always happy to accommodate you, Wayne--I am hoping a heatsink maker will fab up a run to fit these --if not I am planning to try out my friends metal lathe.-- fortunately whats inside won't show-i see Meatball used a two part HS. How many can I put you down for?? R-G-B(445nm)and BR micro labbies a must have!! + rep to meatball for the great share.--Hak

Last edited:

For three hosts shipped to US 35.75$------------------B(445)-BR, Red, G-labbies ------DIY PHR, 6X, 8X 12X,and red 200mW modules &drivers are getting cheap and 8$ 30/50 mW green modules-the unholy trio- makes you want to get some dichros (Lasever) and spiro motors with FS mirrors--I have them FS in 3 volt sets of two or three.-can order mini DPDT switches and 300 OHM trimpots in bulk with enough interest- or look for an old crab AMERICAN DJ laser-thats what I found cheap(had a bad wire inside and mirrors need realignment).---------- Fitting nicely on a black aluminum 'thawing' plate with room for the 3 Minis--fire up the fog machine and PinkFloyd ,!!or Rage /Machine/or Korn---Back to the Mini Macro hosts--what about a TEC under it or a small fan from a motherboard proccessor. I sell wall warts of many voltages and mAs-5$ each shipped for 1$- each one gets metered and recorded.on log.( they vary greatly) Power with a PC PSU already has a fan and switch a choice of voltages too. Ask about my12v 'tunnel' mirrors and 12v liquid sky mirrors just add lasers and fog,Pm me here or write me at gmail,com

Last edited:

say Tyler what did that heatsink cost to get made in your town ?

The inside heatsink I used was one that I had custom machined here in town.

-Tyler

put me in for one. I already have a heatsink for it.

Micro Lab Hosts arrived- the extras are up for grabs- first come/first served-PM me --can re-ship to you on Monday-13.75$ shipped to US.---bumpage

Payment sent for mine. Thanks

Micro Lab Hosts arrived- the extras are up for grabs- first come/first served-PM me --can re-ship to you on Monday-13.75$ shipped to US.---bumpage

Presidents day, good luck shipping if using the mail Len.:wave::D

If they won't open up for me, I swear, I just might go 'Postal' on their A55E5 ---LOL===========================EDIT stingers mailed out Tuesday- a few left==PM if you want one----HZ

Last edited:

say Tyler what did that heatsink cost to get made in your town ?

Jeff, I had a single cylinder of aluminum which I gave him. His job was to cut it in half, lathe the grooves, bore both pieces out, and set a screw in each. For both heatsinks, it cost me about $50.

He said it would cost less next time since he wouldn't have to measure the needed parameters.

I received mine today, very nice. Now I just need to find time to build it.
Thanks, Len. Good job!!