Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Laser Parts

Hey FP,

Got the Wire Today.:wave: Super fast shipping 3 day from time to of order to my door step as well as great communication. Your replys were almost instant or withing a minute or 2. Cant beat that.:gj: This Wire is Awesome Now that i have more in My hand i can really feel the quality of it. The flexibility and that is doesn't melt when trying to tin it or solder it is astounding.:)

The blue & Purple Colors that i got are my Favorite colors. I really like the Blue, its like an Indigo Blue. Makes it really a nice touch when using it in a 445nm build and the Purple wire makes it a nice touch to use an 405nm build to keep the colors uniform with the wavelength.

Iam really :DHAPPY:D with the Wire. It is exactly what you need for high power builds and a bonus for low power builds.:)

:thanks: A Bunch. It really is Great Stuff.

Heres the 3 colors i got::)
680_1122.jpg

Here is the packaging it came in::)
680_1123.jpg

Last edited:

Very nice Pyro. I love the flux and the wire they are absolutely the best I've ever used for any of my small projects. Thank you also for sparing your press. Made this hobby a hell of a lot easier. You get 2 thumbs up.

Thanks again,
Casey

Thanks you guys for the kind words, I'm soon to be making more diode presses and test loads for thoese who are waiting, Thanks ;)

Ezcal

Awesome packaging job again Pyro, though it took me a while to get the tape undone, haha.

Thanks for the flux! Always a great guy to do business with.

mokman

Flaminpyro, Recieved my wire and flux. Very nice wire, Anybody who wants the best wire needs to try this stuff awsome! I also tried out the flux today, on my 445 build. I just touched the solder iron to to the wires and presto perfect job. that flux works super good! thanks Alot Great stuff

I highly recommend Pyro for tools, parts, builds and advice!

Oh and btw, if you get a chance, I could use a bit -o- wire pal! -Glenn

I got my wire today!
Well, I got some green instead of red, because I got the last 8' of red, but that's not a problem :p
This stuff is great!
Thanks, Flaminpyro!

Yep you got the last 8 feet of red off the roll.
There are a couple of the 50' kits made up with red in them !
I hope to be ordering more red as soon as I can but that could be a while.
There is 7 other colors avable now ;)

I got my wire today!
Well, I got some green instead of red, because I got the last 8' of red, but that's not a problem :p
This stuff is great!
Thanks, Flaminpyro!

Just got my Second order of FP Wire in today with Super Fast Shipping.:wave: I ordered 60' Of his Blue/Purple/Green/Orange & Black.

I have never seen his Orange in person but iam really digging that one.:)

I also received some insulation Shrink tubing to make sure you dont short anything out. This really helps around the diode pins. I hear many times people accidentally twist the pins of the diode without having insulation shrink tubing around the diode pins and they end up touching and killing your diode. So this is a must have and iam glad FP sends some with the order.:D

Here is what i ordered:
DSC05527.jpg

Came well packaged as usual.

I could not be more Happier with Flaminpyro "Jeff" Customer service and Wire.:D

Thanks Again FP. You are Great.

+ For You.:beer:

No intense to threadjack, but, where can I find this shrink tubing? I never had some before and it seems very handy on diodes :)

You can get some at the Hardware store in the Electrical Wire Section. Or a store that sells Resistors Capacitors IC etc. A component store like we have in the States called radioshack. No worries I sent you some.;)

You can get some at the Hardware store in the Electrical Wire Section. Or a store that sells Resistors Capacitors IC etc. A component store like we have in the States called radioshack. No worries I sent you some.;)

Lawl you did? *sniff* :thanks: *sniff* :wave: