Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Laser Parts

iFoSh

Got my wire, modules, and diode remover! Everything is great! Thanks so much

I think it was .62/ft with a 1000' min. I can get it from one other source but they only have red and black and it's .57/ft with a 200' min.

Hey Flaminpryo,how expensive was this wire in small quantities? (from the source)

well i'd like to maybe order a large supply in the near future (pay day) and i didnt think you would sell me a large single roll of wire or not.

Le sigh. Do you have any diode out presses available? Managed to kill both my 5mW reds over the weekend and need to get them out so I can reuse the axiz modules. I'll also take a bag of the awesome red wire I keep hearing about too. If you don't mind me asking what size heat shrink tubing do you recommend to use with this? I ordered a roll of 3.5mm from DX for some other wire I have but I have a feeling it'll be too big for this.

Yes there are both "innie" and "outtie" presses in stock, the wire is in stock also.
The size of heatshrink I use is 1.52mm inside dia. I will include some with your wire.

Le sigh. Do you have any diode out presses available? Managed to kill both my 5mW reds over the weekend and need to get them out so I can reuse the axiz modules. I'll also take a bag of the awesome red wire I keep hearing about too. If you don't mind me asking what size heat shrink tubing do you recommend to use with this? I ordered a roll of 3.5mm from DX for some other wire I have but I have a feeling it'll be too big for this.

Two new colors just added to the supply of silicone wire, YELLOW and WHITE.

This would be the smallest size that would fit the 26 gauge silicone wire, it is the size I give out when I rember to :yabbem: the stuff I have is made by RAYCHEM in the USA.
I like this size because it fits in small spaces, you can use a bit larger size if you have it though. you have to rember that any solder joint must be smaller than 1.5mm for this heatshrink.
They say it's POLYOLEFIN and that is what my american made heatshrink is made of.
Give it a try, I would like to know if it shrinks good.

Hey Flaminpyro, would this heat shrink tubing be a nice tight fit on that silicone wire??
DealExtreme: $1.76 5M Black Heat Shrink Tubing (1.5mm)

Last edited: