Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Jibs Linear Drivers

Re: FS: LM1117 Based Linear Driver - 1.3A Fixed

I think that when he orders a batch, they don't arrive for a few weeks. Thats why he has planned batches...
Maybe me and u can get our own batch bhwollen
Maybe split 50?

jakeGT

I know, my thinking was, me and you could just order 30-50 from him as our own batch
Like him putting I'n an order solely for us, since we want so many, if he could/would even do that

I understand. I think its a good idea. I didn't know if you knew it would be a wait. :p
I know, my thinking was, me and you could just order 30-50 from him as our own batch
Like him putting I'n an order solely for us, since we want so many, if he could/would even do that

xivlia

jib77 when you say ur getting these in early April...how early are we talking :D 1st of april or like 10th?

hey jib any update on the status of my re-sent package?

Patience my friend... These drivers are hotter than Georgia asphalt at high noon in July right now, Jib will take care of you :beer:

Jib when things slow down or balance out with demand, I'd like to pre-order or get on a list for another 4 drivers :D

jib77 when you say ur getting these in early April...how early are we talking :D 1st of april or like 10th?

jib77

Update for those waiting on batch 2. USPS is at it again, not sure what to make of this status on my PCB package. I hope it means I'm getting them tomorrow:

-Delivery status not updated as of March 26, 2011, 11:20 pm
-Out for Delivery, March 26, 2011, 9:20 am, FORT WORTH, TX 76116

*Facepalm*
Update for those waiting on batch 2. USPS is at it again, not sure what to make of this status on my PCB package. I hope it means I'm getting them tomorrow:

-Delivery status not updated as of March 26, 2011, 11:20 pm
-Out for Delivery, March 26, 2011, 9:20 am, FORT WORTH, TX 76116

Kenom

Guys, I don't know if he explained this very well, but he's getting in on a GB for the PCB with others who are making boards of their own. by combining his board with theirs, it saves a ton of money having to submit the order himself and having to order a huge batch of drivers that may or may not sell, so he's limited by the timeframes the GB starts and ends. Now as he gets more and more orders it at some point becomes cost effective for him to purchase the drivers direct instead of through the GB. When that will happen is not up to me to speculate on, but I think your order of 50, still isn't enough to warrant a full run.

xivlia

erm say what? :p whats GB?

jib77

Guys, I don't know if he explained this very well, but he's getting in on a GB for the PCB with others who are making boards of their own. by combining his board with theirs, it saves a ton of money having to submit the order himself and having to order a huge batch of drivers that may or may not sell, so he's limited by the timeframes the GB starts and ends. Now as he gets more and more orders it at some point becomes cost effective for him to purchase the drivers direct instead of through the GB. When that will happen is not up to me to speculate on, but I think your order of 50, still isn't enough to warrant a full run.

This is correct. I checked on getting them produced for me and it would take about 2 grand and about a month. Right now I can not afford to carry 2 grand for a few months and hope they sell. (And this quote was at a cheap Chinese board house).

erm say what? :p whats GB?

Where I get my PCBs from ... see the link in my sig.

xivlia

so does that mean i wont be getting my driver early april?

jib77

so does that mean i wont be getting my driver early april?

Still on-track for having them ready sometime next week ... unless USPS screws something up again.

xivlia

oh right thats good then. oh and jsut wondering how long will it approximatley take USPS to deliver to UK? i bought some things from ebay and its getting delivered from america by USPS its been like a week and a half stil not got them lol

jib77

Batch 2 PCBs are here. Ill be building the drivers tonight and PM'ing totals.

oh right thats good then. oh and jsut wondering how long will it approximatley take USPS to deliver to UK? i bought some things from ebay and its getting delivered from america by USPS its been like a week and a half stil not got them lol

Usually about 5-7 business days.