Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Galaxy Tab S 10.5"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Galaxy Tab S that is brand new in the box that I am looking to sell. We have another one, so no need for 2 of them. This is selling for almost $500 in stores, and online. Just discuss with me over PM any offers and we will work something out.

Payment methods I will accept are bitcoin and western union.

Thanks

mqCEdbql.jpg

This forum be used for buying and selling laser-related goods, not just random stuff you're trying to hawk.

This forum be used for buying and selling laser-related goods, not just random stuff you're trying to hawk.

I'm going to disagree with that. If this was only for selling laser related items, would a mod approve the thread. I have never had problems before.

rhd

I'm going to disagree with that. If this was only for selling laser related items, would a mod approve the thread. I have never had problems before.

Right or wrong, this \/ is just about the most annoying thing any would-be seller can do.

"Just discuss with me over PM any offers and we will work something out"

You can't say "just pm me, we'll work something out". What if someone's max budget is half of your bottom line price? Will you work something out then?

Have respect for other people's time, and don't waste it by asking them to chase you for a price without giving them a sense of what you're looking for.

daguin

We allow "limited" non-laser related sales from members (spam excepted)

Also, I agree with RHD. These "talk to me in private" messages always rub me the wrong way. You know what you are willing to take for it. These always look like an attempt to get more than the seller, personally, thinks it is worth

i.e. "I think it is only worth $5, but I would love for someone to offer me $10 for it"

Peace,
dave

Last edited:
I appreciate the constructive criticism. I figured I would just have people message me, and we would work something out.

$400

IsaacT

Bump for you, and also to clarify what you are selling because there are different models and such. Details help a lot.

It appears you are selling a Titanium Bronze model 10.5 inch Tab S in the 16GB model. These retail for 479.99 on Amazon.com and 499.99 in retail stores. They do have a MicroSD card slot so you can increase the amount of memory. IIRC it is 6.6mm thick and has a PPI of 264 with a QXGA AMOLED display. Device features a dual quad core processor. One is used for everyday things and the other kicks in during performance demanding tasks. Also important: you can get rid of touchwiz by rooting or running a launcher.

Bump for you, and also to clarify what you are selling because there are different models and such. Details help a lot.

It appears you are selling a Titanium Bronze model 10.5 inch Tab S in the 16GB model. These retail for 479.99 on Amazon.com and 499.99 in retail stores. They do have a MicroSD card slot so you can increase the amount of memory. IIRC it is 6.6mm thick and has a PPI of 264 with a QXGA AMOLED display. Device features a dual quad core processor. One is used for everyday things and the other kicks in during performance demanding tasks. Also important: you can get rid of touchwiz by rooting or running a launcher.

Thanks for that IsaccT, very helpful for potential buyers.

Ash

PM sent
Updated: It has been Sold

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.