Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Custom Builds with Sinner's MS-SSW

sinner

Great suggestions WBS, Kudos to you for building it all by yourself, and It needs a very skilled builder to get it just right that is why I recommend SBA's services for all my builds..
Also, I do offer these services such as JAD, in the FS thread to make it easier!

Thank you both, gentlemen, for the very kind plugs! I am happy to help out anyone who needs it.

JADWY

Hello, I might be interested in buying one. In the pic, the one in the middle, what options do you offer?

JADWY

Wow, this place is weird. No worries. I wouldn't want to buy anything from that doesn't want to sell. I do not know how I got negative points in here but, I did buy a custom laser from lanzeerer last year. Maybe you might want to ask him first before you believe in rumours.
I will never buy anything from you, not that I have! LOL.
Good luck on your sales.

IsaacT

JADWY you have to understand that SBA has gone through some significant problems with buyers in the recent past. Therefore, it is in his best interest to very carefully go through his prospective clients and weed out the ones that have red flags. Your negative reputation, combined with hot headed posts(for which the negative rep was given) are enough to give him pause. Selling lasers is not something we here do lightly, and he is using his judgement to the best of his ability to be a responsible salesman, and an intelligent, wary, and savvy businessman. It is nothing personal I am sure.

The good news is that the world didnt end in 2012, so you can begin to contribute to the forum, and as you do that your rep will begin to balance itself out. More importantly, as people see your contributions, you will be thought of in a more positive light and people will begin to agree to sell to you. Here is a positive rep of confidence that you have it in you to improve your standing here. +1

Thanks,
Isaac

EDIT: 1 red bar down, 6 to go. The rest are all you, bud.

Last edited:
Thank you, Isaac. You covered my perspective rather concisely.
I did my homework on Jawdy by investigating why he got every neg rep he did, and what his posts were that earned him his negative reputation.
I feel fully justified in refusing to sell to him, and his response even confirmed my justification.
I do not turn people down lightly. I'm here to enjoy myself and learn more about lasers. But, when I sell them, I sell them to make money. I do not turn down money lightly.

Sinner and I are offering special discount pricing for any members who want an SBA built MS-SSW. There are only a few left to be had at all, so don't delay. This discount is for a limited time.
In the meantime, enjoy a couple of pics from some of my recent MS-SSW builds!

tALjpiV.jpg

qZ2ErI5.jpg

BdYxilD.jpg

V0QLV7L.jpg

Received my MS-SSW today SBA! It's packed full of 520nm goodness :D

Many thanks on another Great job! I'll post some p0rn for everybody when I get a chance ;)

And thank you Sinner for an Awesome looking host. Will be in touch for your new line :)

~ LB

Last edited:
Hi scumbagatheist,
You still offering this dea? I'm really interested in buying one of these. PM if you could build me one of these?

Thanks in advance for the help:thanks:

An update:

I have taken possession of the final run of MS-SSWs by Sinner. These are still for sale as a host only, or through me as an SBA custom build. Any wavelength diode will work in this host.

Jump on it!

sinner

I have added 5 more hosts to the current batch, and they are on their way to SBA as we speak.. You can purchase bare hosts for $90.00 Shipped or Have SBA built complete laser according to your preference..

:thanks:

I just received my custom 445nm build in the MS-SSW host. First off, the host is AMAZING. It's perfectly sized and just feels badass.

I was hoping for a 3W+ output, but it looks like SBA did even better as I've seen photos showing it hitting 3.25W so I am very happy with it.

SBA was very communicative, and my all my questions were answered in a timely manner. Overall, it was a good transaction and I am satisfied.

Thanks SBA!

sinner

Thank you Bambuko for kind words, This threads needs pictures so SBA's work can get the appreciation it deserves, He's an excellent builder :beer:

And Thanks for waiting for this long IIRC your and LB's lasers took 1month+ to finally get to your hands, I have put my efforts in reducing this lead time so SBA wont have to wait for hosts to be shipped, I have a queued stock specifically put aside for SBA right now waiting for SBA Built lasers!

Have fun with your new laser, be safe!! :beer: