Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Custom Builds with Sinner's MS-SSW

Well worth the wait Sinner :beer: You and SBA are both a credit to LPF ;)

Congratulations Bambuko! On being a proud Sinner/SBA MS-SSW owner :D

I love my 520 version. Must post pics soon, just trying to come up with something creative :thinking:

~ LB

Thank you all, very much for the kind words. I love working with you guys and the other members here. I'm not much of a designer, nor a machinist. But, I do what I can to put my own, special touch on all of the lasers I build.

I'm about to change jobs for my boss and become a pet cremation expert. Aparently we have a huge market for it, and I'm the kind of guy who can do it right...whether I want to..

In the meantime, I am trying to find time to prototype and unveil the new SBA Lasers Elegance© Line.

Congratulations on the Job change. Your boss must know you are a man to be trusted :beer:

That and now he sees a use for your Lasers ;) Cat + :lasergun: :crackup:

I've been waiting for your new exclusive line :) Very excited.

~ LB

Last edited:
Well, one thing this crowd will appreciate is that our company will offer laser etched urns for the pets...guess who gets to do the lasering???

:whistle:

Apparently, there are turnkey IR systems designed for just this type of thing. My boss hasn't given me the links to the company though.

Hmm... Might be good to etch your new line of lasers once things get off the ground at work :thinking:

Very cool.

~ LB

Looking to buy a complete greenie, output- 200-300mw. Please PM me for price and if you're wiling to sell.

Last edited: