Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Custom Builds with Sinner's MS-SSW

Hello, all. As some of you may be aware, The MS-SSW are shipping and there are still some available.

I'm currently building two customs for a couple of members; a PL520 Mod, and a custom-tuned 9mm.

Take a look at my build thread in my sig. If you'd like to order one from me, PM me. There's just a few left to go around!

V0QLV7L.jpg

uyqs4Mm.jpg

I know but i just spent the rest of my $ on the skylaser 650nm in my sig. I will be getting more $ in a week though but i think theyll be sold by then

I will customize these to whatever diode the customer wants. They're very flexible that way. But, as far as putting a 532 module in one of these, I don't think so.

It's a massive host, and was designed for the 9mm. To say it's overkill the the PL520 green diode is understatement. But, I just had to have the first one like it.

Okay thanks! ill stay tuned just in case and good luck on your sale! im guessing by next week they will be already sold.

gismo

After I've seen the video of the three lasers in Multimedia section, I've been in love ever since:D

Pity I've spent some serious amount of cash in the last few months on some other powerful builds...the idea of owning a 3W+ 445nm version of MS-SSW is seriously getting under my skin:yh:

Ah well, money doesn't grow on trees...

Last edited:
:bumpit:

Daddy needs to sell some lasers!

I'm also happy to work with your new MS-V2 and V3 hosts that you guys are cleaning him out of as we speak.

norbyx

Well I just got 3 hosts, i think they are just gorgeous. Hope to make some nice lasers out of them.
One thing is for sure those hosts aren't ment for cheap lasers.

I know you will make some spectacular lasers out of the ones you have.

Are you going to post up the 445 build your doing? I have seen your other build, and I'm just curious...... I should have one of these at my doorstep soon and was going to use the 9mm 445.

I will try to post a build thread with the 9mm. No promises, though. My assistant has been out for 2 weeks, and I am uber-busy! There are a couple of good ones already out there. But, if you have any questions about yours, feel free to PM me.

IsaacT

Free bump for you SBA! To all those thinking about making their own: it is not an easy build. While the host is massive, and sexy :) , getting the head on without shredding off the diode pins is difficult to say the least. Additionally, the head is a pressfit design, an one must take special care when pressing modules since it can cause thread warping. This occurs when the hole in the head is too tight for the module. When this happens, one must use a dremel tool(or another tool) to sand/grind the hole bigger. Lastly, epoxying the tail clicky cover on is a difficult task to get just right. Problems can occur that result in the switch being inoperable.

So...if that causes a slight lump in your throat, I highly recommend Scumbagatheist's services in assembling your high quality parts.