Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: CNI 150, Averages 170mw, Peaks 180mw

ok well if you really need to sell it just let me know and i will have the money to you that afternoon : )...... good luck with your sale

Awesome Thanks a lot for finding that, don't think I've ever seen it before :)

No problem.

IMO, $230 is a good deal on a laser of this quality. This is an overspec CNI folks.. Not a cheap-o unfiltered DX laser. If I had the extra $$$ I'd buy it back from you.

Ok guys I really need to get rid of this laser now

Price dropped to $240!

Pm me if your interested!

Will also be able to come to an arrangement to include WL shades and some other stuff too

DO you still have it, I have the money now.

Laha

I like that you sound like wise man!

Listen guys, this is his sale thread, you have already suggested he should lower the price more than once now. It is up to him to decide how much he would like to get back on his investment. Even if that means a quick sale is out of the question.

With its power, it is a very fine example of the CNI pen host, one of the best I have seen at least. It is for the enthusiast who simply wants as much power packed into the small/portable pen host and is willing to pay the premium that comes with the exclusivity/rarity. Good luck with the sale.

He may be a vet post wise but i've been here 2 years longer than him, albeit I don't post as much as some people but I'm definitely here.

I agree the price is high in comparison to the cheap stuff you get from places like rayfoss and olike, but this is not the cheap stuff you can get nowadays.

You don't get pen style lasers this powerful from the cheap companies.

Thanks for your input though

I could in $200 shipped if your interested...

I don't want to go too much lower but I am open to offers.

To be honest i've hardly used it at all, I just spent 8 months of my life in Australia on my gap year and therefore for that time it was sitting in my drawer at home.

Overall since I've had it i've used it 1 maybe 2 hours at most, the only time i get it out of the drawer is to show friends who haven't seen it.

No I haven't got the papers from CNI, the guy i bought it off never sent them to me. But I believe the stats he gave me because compared to my old Nova 105 this thing blows it out of the water!

Omg this is my third time repeating my offer, I need a yes or no, I'm offering $200

Never mind. I thought he was talking about the torch one, not the pen style. Whats the duty cycle for this laser?

well... he doesnt put up his email here, so i guess I can count my offer out.

Based on his account info, he hasn't logged into the forums since April 1st. So I would venture that he hasn't seen your offer.

your rpl has a beam diameter of about 1.5-2mm whare as the pens are about .5-1mm giving it a greater power to area ratio then an rpl

your rpl has a beam diameter of about 1.5-2mm whare as the pens are about .5-1mm giving it a greater power to area ratio then an rpl
Actually the beam diameter at the aperture of an RPL is aound 1.42mm, I've never tested one that is even as high as 1.49mm.
Over the past couple of years, the RPL beam diameter variance is little and 99% are between 1.39mm to 1.45mm.
An RPL with beam diameter of 1.5mm or more would never go out the door.

Actually the beam diameter at the aperture of an RPL is aound 1.42mm, I've never tested one that is even as high as 1.49mm.
Over the past couple of years, the RPL beam diameter variance is little and 99% are between 1.39mm to 1.45mm.
An RPL with beam diameter of 1.5mm or more would never go out the door.

Haha well I was just using a ruler and it looked to be 1.8 but with special tools I would bet your measurements are better than mine : )
so there you have it your rpl has a beam diameter of around 1.4mm : ) but even then the pen series is still <1 giving it more power per area : ) but man rpl's have nice power I may have to buy another one someday when I get money : )