Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: CNI 150, Averages 170mw, Peaks 180mw

$150. Got one on EBay for $213 that states 1000Mw...Sure I say, we'll see. But in the interim $150's best I can throw out there.

ZRTMWA

What's the mW on the other laser in the pictures? Thanks.

The other laser is a 30mw from Deal Extreme.
Don't know the exact rating because I've never had it tested but it gives you something to compare with in the photos.

He may be a vet post wise but i've been here 2 years longer than him, albeit I don't post as much as some people but I'm definitely here.

I agree the price is high in comparison to the cheap stuff you get from places like rayfoss and olike, but this is not the cheap stuff you can get nowadays.

You don't get pen style lasers this powerful from the cheap companies.

Thanks for your input though

mfo

talking to a vet like that isn't wise. Also its too high a price! Seriously look what we can get these days for $150!!

Take the advice- lower the price.

SMIDSY.

Leave him be. After x amount of months go by and he's still trying to sell it, hopefully he will realize we were just trying to help him.

It is a little much but sometimes people pay for quality. and I get where he is coming from as back when we joined Nova lasers was the way to go : ), The only problem is now that all these cheaper companies can offer the same power for far less people now see past the quality for a lower $ figure.... I recently paid 160$ for an X125 witch I think was an awesome deal : )
And I think probably 190-200 Shipped would be a good price for this one.

ZRTMWA

I agree with f22warzone, you can get an Opto 150mW Premium Pen, which should have about the same specs as this pen, for $200 new.

I've still got this, if anybody is interested please pm me

$270 ONO

If you want I also have a pair of WL shades,WL dragon case, diffraction gratings, various optics, Which i'd include at the right price.

Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:
Ok guys I really need to get rid of this laser now

Price dropped to $240!

Pm me if your interested!

Will also be able to come to an arrangement to include WL shades and some other stuff too

Last edited:
I'm the previous owner and I can attest that it was a great laser when I owned it. This CNI pen is the same thing as the NOVA X-150 which sells for $400. I purchased this one new from pseudonomen137 (A1-Lasers) a little over a year ago. I used it very little before having to sell all of my laser stuff due to financial issues. Its was basically like new when I sold it to randomer3.

Here's a scanned copy of the power graph:

CNIGRAPH.JPG

Short Video showing burning abilities

Awesome Thanks a lot for finding that, don't think I've ever seen it before :)