Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Aurora C6 Kits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm prob gonna have a sale. I need to raise money for black friday muahahaha

Blord

Are the reflector and the glass window included as well ? Or are they discarded for the weight ?

last batch i just threw them in the trash...
right now they're in a plastic bag from this batch.

i think he means i used to just throw the extra parts away but hes saving all the parts with this new shipment.

I was speaking of the glass lens and aluminum reflectors meant for flashlights that come with the hosts.

If you're buying, go to the black friday thread in the BST section.
I'm selling 10 of each kit at a very discounted price.

Hey I'm going to buy one of the just add diode kits. What mA setting should I choose for the driver to be set at so ill get at least a 1.4W- 1.5W output? Im going to be using a 140A 445nm diode with a 405 G-2 lens running off of 2xRCR 123A batteries.

with the g2 lens the output(mW) is usually close to the current(mA). My 445 is set at 950mA and is stable a little over 1 watt with the g2.

Should have the bulk of orders packages and ready to go this weekend. With special attention to Clint, Mitchell, and Dallas as they have the largest orders and have been waiting the longest.

@Jolly, some diodes have been knows to poof when ran at 1.8A, other run just fine. Could of been bad diodes or the high current may of killed them, no way of telling.
You will want the good AW IMR batteries at 1.8A though.

Hey I dont know what you have sent out but if you have not sent mine out could you please set the driver to 1.6A?

I requested that it be set at 1.8A but Im fearful that the M140 445nm diode that im using in my build will just go "poof". So I am much more comfortable with 1.6A lol Ive noticed that DTR's M140 diodes have been quite efficient lately :D

Thanks

No i don't think yours has gone out.

It's getting there....I've stopped selling these until i can get caught up on orders.

Moh, when you are selling again i'm interestedin a just-add-diode setup; but, will give you a chance to catch up before ordering.

Moh, when you are selling again i'm interestedin a just-add-diode setup; but, will give you a chance to catch up before ordering.

I'm thinking about not offering the "just add diode" setup any more. It's much more time consuming than i had thought.

I'm probably not even going to make the heat sinks anymore. I'm currently talking to a CNC shop nearby to get them made for me, if i can get the price low enough.
I'm also looking into having them made and anodized black from a chinese based cnc shop.

I'm thinking about not offering the "just add diode" setup any more. It's much more time consuming than i had thought.

I'm probably not even going to make the heat sinks anymore. I'm currently talking to a CNC shop nearby to get them made for me, if i can get the price low enough.
I'm also looking into having them made and anodized black from a chinese based cnc shop.

Can I buy a basic kit then?
Do I order it right now?

Can I buy a basic kit then?
Do I order it right now?

Hey!!!! :twak: Ummm please at least READ though the beginning of the thread (the first post at the beginning of the thread) FIRST BEFORE ASKING questions that can already be answered. Please. Too many people do this I just dont get it... :thinking:

Im not trying to be mean or rude in anyway of course. I'm just saving others from a little bit of frustration. :na:

Now with that said go to the beginning of the thread; on page one. There if you read through it you will find the links. There are three different links and they are each titled stating which option you are choosing by clicking on. The links are located below where it says "Pricing (Click the option below to purchase)".

Someone slap me please! :wtf:

Good luck! :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.