Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Aurora C6 Kits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gif

i see my order as shipped in paypal, much appreciated sir :beer:

jakeGT

You slow son of a bitch!

slow20turtle.jpg

Still got 'em pal? I may want one or two again! Thanks for all the great stuff! -Glenn

I jsut got an email saying my hosts have shipped.

The heat sinks should be on the way in the next day or two.
Here is the picture of the hosts. 50 are Clif's @ cajunlasers.com, and have both the logos seen.
the other 50 are mine, and have just the warning label on one side, and blank on the other.

These will look awesome with the black anodized heat sinks that are on the way.

C1304.jpg

gif

^Moh, are they only in black? or there are more options? polished / SS , silver etc??

Last edited:
^Moh, are they only in black? or there are more options? polished / SS , silver etc??

the manufacturer only offers them in black.
If you want to have a polished one, ask lazeerer. He polishes stuff nicely, and doing that is so time consuming and such a PITA, you'd probably shit your pants if i told you how much money you'd have to give me to make it worth my time. Not that my time is valuable ro that this would be a hard task, but it's so mind numbingly boring, i might end up slitting my wrists before i got it finished.

Survival Laser Home sells a stainless steel kit that's very similar to the C6

Last edited:

gif

should be up soon, to my understanding, he just revived the shipment :)

i'm thinking around the 20th.

last item to arrive will be the driver boards, which should be shipping out to me on the 11th....

cant wait for mine to show up. I ordered a driver thru cajunlasers also, along with some wire.Yall 2 always seem to have amazing deals:bowdown: This build is going to be awesome, all blacked out w/ a 635nm diode. Looks like I still have plenty of time to buy my diode before these get shipped out too. Thanks a lot Moh!

Status
Not open for further replies.